Evanna Lynch (Luna in Harry Potter) is a BIG Britney fan and support #FreeBritney

ABBADABADOO

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lil-Jay said:

Omg:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: i'm a hc HP fan as well, and love Evanna and Luna aaaaaa but didn't know she's a Britney stan!

I am dreaming right?

Me too. I'm a big fan of HP and I know from some years ago she's a big Britney fan. She has always said it. She even sometimes comment on Britney Instagram posts. She's a die hard fan. She's extremely lovely 😍 I love herrrrr... :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

luna lovegood GIF

8 minutes ago, ABBADABADOO said:

Me too. I'm a big fan of HP and I know from some years ago she's a big Britney fan. She has always said it. She even sometimes comment on Britney Instagram posts. She's a die hard fan. She's extremely lovely 😍 

Tbh, Britney needs a friend like 'Luna':otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

5 hours ago, Roger said:

Btw it's been a while since Chloé Grace Moretz did not post about GOD. Do any of you knows where she stands with #FB ? I will always be grateful that she promoted and gifted Work ***** multiple times back in 2013. She is one of us:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Ohhh Chloe yesss... That's true. Wonder the same. 

Archived