Evanna Lynch (Luna in Harry Potter) is a BIG Britney fan and support #FreeBritney

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evanna Lynch is an Irish actress and activist. She is best known for portraying the role of Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter film series. She as always been a HUGE Britney fan and support her a 100%.

Fellow Vegan? Fellow Britney Stan?  Pro Free Britney?

Me too. I'm a big fan of HP and I know from some years ago she's a big Britney fan. She has always said it. She even sometimes comment on Britney Instagram posts. She's a die hard fan. She's extremely

1 minute ago, Lil-Jay said:

Omg:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: i'm a hc HP fan as well, and love Evanna and Luna aaaaaa but didn't know she's a Britney stan!

I am dreaming right?

Me too. I'm a big fan of HP and I know from some years ago she's a big Britney fan. She has always said it. She even sometimes comment on Britney Instagram posts. She's a die hard fan. She's extremely lovely 😍 I love herrrrr... :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

luna lovegood GIF

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, ABBADABADOO said:

Me too. I'm a big fan of HP and I know from some years ago she's a big Britney fan. She has always said it. She even sometimes comment on Britney Instagram posts. She's a die hard fan. She's extremely lovely 😍 

Tbh, Britney needs a friend like 'Luna':otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

• Love 3

Btw it's been a while since Chloé Grace Moretz did not post about GOD. Do any of you knows where she stands with #FB ? I will always be grateful that she promoted and gifted Work ***** multiple times back in 2013. She is one of us:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Roger said:

Btw it's been a while since Chloé Grace Moretz did not post about GOD. Do any of you knows where she stands with #FB ? I will always be grateful that she promoted and gifted Work ***** multiple times back in 2013. She is one of us:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Ohhh Chloe yesss... That's true. Wonder the same.