finally returned to exhale...

J in the Mix

I just logged in for the first time in YEARS and saw my profile pic I made after the 2011 BBMA awards and I want to cryyy!!! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:
So many years have gone by and I'm so glad this movement has finally gotten the attention it needs.
I remember Exhale was a big part of the early years of the #FreeBritney movement.

How is everyone? 
:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm new there :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: well not so new it's been a year :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

I haven't logged in something like 6 months though :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

back there because I need to practise my English for my competitive exams occurring in 2 months :neydedance_purple:

I'm basically lurking there while working on Lagrange, Tchebychev, Legendre, Gregory and Bernstein polynomials :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

so when a break is needed I'm just checking some fun news over there :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

'bout to break down because of 12 hours of work a day but I'm fine :neydedance_purple:

Aw welcome (back) to you both. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I lurked for about two years and decided it was time to join last August when Britney/Ingham first filed to have Jamie removed. I think I actually registered on the day we first got those court documents and it's been a bumpy ride since. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Ahaha! I came back too after maaaaaany years of absence but created a new account (combo of being embarrassed by old name and not remembering my login info). I needed a safe space to talk about Britney because people in my world aren't as informed about what's going on with her and I just sound like a lunatic.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thanks!! Made my account in 2008 so it's been awhile!!

3 hours ago, phareezy said:

Ahaha! I came back too after maaaaaany years of absence but created a new account (combo of being embarrassed by old name and not remembering my login info). I needed a safe space to talk about Britney because people in my world aren't as informed about what's going on with her and I just sound like a lunatic.

LOL I know the feeling. It's a lot like this for me:

Untitled-26.jpg

Archived