Can We Save Britney by Showing up in Her Front Door and es***t her to the Court in LA to hand C-ship Revoke Form?

Almost Mystical
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not show up at Britney's doorstep. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this Persona 5: the conservatorship strikers?:orangu_orangutan_ape:

She knows we know a lot. She knows we care, and that we are on her side. Lets not scare her into stopping the fight or something.

Just make sure to keep calling out people when they screw up in courts and stuff. And support her. Thats Whats important

12 hours ago, neverover said:

is it possible for us to show up in her front gate in masses, and es***t Britney to court and let her give the conservatorship revoke form to the judge IN PERSON.

Crazy, delusional and dangerous. No wonder Britney hates taking pictures with ya'll at M&G's:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

What is this Persona 5: the conservatorship strikers?:orangu_orangutan_ape:

She knows we know a lot. She knows we care, and that we are on her side. Lets not scare her into stopping the fight or something.

Just make sure to keep calling out people when they screw up in courts and stuff. And support her. Thats Whats important

Lol you’re right, this is like something that came out from Persona 5. I just want to go to Lou’s crystal palace and just Black Viper the crap out of her. 

Waking up to this in the morning does made my post look silly.. but hey, if there should be an emergency, we’ll know what to do :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Archived