Can We Save Britney by Showing up in Her Front Door and es***t her to the Court in LA to hand C-ship Revoke Form?

Almost Mystical
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not show up at Britney's doorstep. 

Vivian Thoreen, her conservatorship lawyer once said "Nobody will ever get out of their conservatorship." With keeping the conservatee in the blind and not realizing that they have any options, plus 24 hour of security and scrutiny, Vivian could be right.  I'm so pissed with how arrogant her conservatorship team is, so I was thinking about this crazy idea. Lisa MacCarley said the conservatorship can indeed be revoked, and there's a "revoke form" that need be given to the court, so all we need to make Britney hand in those form in person. Considering she lives in LA and people know where she lives, is it possible for us to show up in her front gate in masses, and es***t Britney to court and let her give the conservatorship revoke form to the judge IN PERSON. That way we know this is not consensual and an illegal dementia verdict.

Free Britney has gathered a considerable amount of mass before and I believe we can go there as a mob to rescue Britney. We can put a droid and pass a letter to Britney couple weeks prior. Hoping she won't freak out, we can put something in the letter that ONLY Britney will know. Like, "Cinderella has to go and the mouse will set her free", or "Monalisa will not fall," or whatever. There, we will set up a date where she will show up or even climb up her front gate. A car will get her to the court while some of the people will stay there to halt her security or whatever. We can even have similar car or some body doubles to distract her team. Then she will show up in the court and gave judge her conservatorship revoke form herself. We can also livestream the whole thing so people can immediately call 911 or document anything if Britney team tried to pull up something dangerous.

It will be literally Britney's Army saving Britney. Pretty outrageous tho, but what you guys think? I am so desperate and I don't want Free Britney movement losing momentum.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I get what you’re saying and it’s cute and all because I’m sure you’re well intentioned but that is indeed a crazy and dangerous idea; imagine being kidnapped by a group of strangers.

I know.. I was watching Judy the other day, and there's a scene where she goes to a fans apartment to just hang out.. Maybe we can do the same and instead of hanging out, it's revoking the conservatorship?

Ugh, the whole conservatorship system is so corrupt..

I get with the OP saying although I don’t agree with it sometimes I do feel like there’s something that we have to do I feel like this could turn into a story that things go so badly that we’re gonna wish we did something to help save her! Sometimes I get so worried about her safety in her life that I feel like many of us are all just sitting by watching a train crash and what can we really do?

I’d imagine a mob showing up would probably scare the h3ll out of her....she’s well aware of the fact that some fans are crazy and celebrities have been killed by their “fans”. I sure wouldn’t go with a mob of strangers chanting outside my house. 

52 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I dont understand why certain words are blocked on this site.. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

it took me so long to figure out that word is supposed to be es¢0rt. 
Apparently Jordan just really wants to make sure no Exhalers try to sell their body to other Exhalers. 
:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

It has something to do with Google hits and not having dirty words pushes his content better on searches or something. I don’t know...some of the censoring is honestly just ri-D-I-C-K-ulous.

8 hours ago, Tetris said:

it took me so long to figure out that word is supposed to be es¢0rt. 
Apparently Jordan just really wants to make sure no Exhalers try to sell their body to other Exhalers. 
:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

It has something to do with Google hits and not having dirty words pushes his content better on searches or something. I don’t know...some of the censoring is honestly just ri-D-I-C-K-ulous.

So it's money... :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Archived