During Britney's Vegas residency she wrote letters to a young gay fan who was struggling with mental health issues every year

Oxic

42 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Fe came running up to me after my m&g waving my photo in the air after the show saying ‘omggg your photo came out great I’m so happy for you’ - she is literally the sweetest! Pictures literally do Britney no justice, she’s absolutely stunning in person!

I don’t feel comfortable sharing on here sorry as I’m pretty private and would prefer only sharing privately if we spoke more :)  I don’t really like the thought of posting pictures of myself publicly when I don’t know who’s viewing? I hope that makes sense :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

That's absolutely understandable! Sorry I didn't mean to come across like I was invading your privacy I promise!

Just LOVE seeing M&G photos, especially like you said when it was so great. God Fe literally melts my heart, she's the absolute best!

• Love 1

You just feel extremely PROUD to be her fan. Such an exceptional humain being.

Everyone of us has a deep connexion with her, either dancing to her songs alone in your room feeling on top of the world as a child (and adult) or checking on her on websites during her darkest moments.

You just have to be proud to be part of the Army. And most of all, we are proud of her. 

I'm sure she's feeling the love, and that's what keeps her going (it's an energy thing)

I've always thought about something, but always kept it to myself since I know that my beliefs may not be the same as exhalere's.

I believe that we are all just one big energy and that if there's enough of it concentrated at the same time, things can be shifted. I have no doubt, that each one of you has a deep sincere love for Britney. Why not set a time where all of us (as many we can gather) just take a moment, like 10min of our day, and direct our intentions and love towards her, stop thinking about problems and imagine her in a better day, as happy as she can be. You have no idea what a thing like that can do.

Anyway, it's just something I wanted to share. 

• Love 9

Yet when you hear gay icon..

Madonna, Janet and Kylie minogue are most what's discussed  

Madonna being the super human and showing the HIV people in a positive light when they were told. 

THEY HAVE  gay cancer, it's their karma..

But, u never hear LGBT press talk about Britney cos she wants to be a human with flaws, not the super hero gay icon status that seems to be the requirement.  

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Yet when you hear gay icon..

Madonna, Janet and Kylie minogue are most what's discussed  

Madonna being the super human and showing the HIV people in a positive light when they were told. 

THEY HAVE  gay cancer, it's their karma..

But, u never hear LGBT press talk about Britney cos she wants to be a human with flaws, not the super hero gay icon status that seems to be the requirement.  

Idk what you’re talking about :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I feel like LGBTQ media loves Britney! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

10 hours ago, GregReid said:

That's absolutely understandable! Sorry I didn't mean to come across like I was invading your privacy I promise!

Just LOVE seeing M&G photos, especially like you said when it was so great. God Fe literally melts my heart, she's the absolute best!

I didn't feel like that at all don't worry honestly, i'd probably request the same :bigkiss_britney_kissing: