During Britney's Vegas residency she wrote letters to a young gay fan who was struggling with mental health issues every year

Oxic

3 minutes ago, rennen said:

I love this quote from Samantha Stark stating how she became a fan. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I mean, from the stories that I’ve heard from all these people that have known her, I love the idea that she was rebelling the entire time, and that part of the reason she rose to fame was because of this strength she was presenting. I love that she’s vulnerable all the time. I love that she’s one of the only people you hear about who doesn’t talk **** about other people. But, 100%, the biggest thing is the stories I heard about her relationship with her queer fans. 

Omg I just finished reading the whole article :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I could actually cry, I love how this woman wasn't a fan at first and discovered how much of an incredible person Britney is.

I loved everything she was saying in the article, she clearly believes Britney should be free!

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, rennen said:

That whole article is a great read btw. Thank you so much for posting. 

I stan the woman who made this documentary. She said she wasn't a Britney fan beforehand but she is now. 

Yeah, the whole article touches on many points that didn't show on the documentary. I wish there would've been some sort of commentary from the producer afterwards

• Love 6
  • Like 1