PCD Appreciation Thread

2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Can someone pin this comment right here? You are speaking nothing but pure facts and I love you for it.

im so excited for their reunion project to keep going and for the album to be released.

The music video for Buttons should be in a museum :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Thank you so much for the love! I love you for loving it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Its wonderful to speak with someone who shares the same thoughts. Honestly I see a reference to PCD - Buttons and I cannot not express my love and admiration for it. It’s pop pedigree <3

i agree that there should be a museum just for Buttons lol. 

I am so looking forward to their album if React is still a part of that project especially. I think it revitalised my love of pop music, it’s just so good to see absolute Pros take a crack at the industry once again and come through with something timeless. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, geminidreams said:

Thank you so much for the love! I love you for loving it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Its wonderful to speak with someone who shares the same thoughts. Honestly I see a reference to PCD - Buttons and I cannot not express my love and admiration for it. It’s pop pedigree <3

i agree that there should be a museum just for Buttons lol. 

I am so looking forward to their album if React is still a part of that project especially. I think it revitalised my love of pop music, it’s just so good to see absolute Pros take a crack at the industry once again and come through with something timeless. 

I love React a lot and I have a feeling the rest of the album will sound amazing. PCD really tried to save pop music with React and we let them flop :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:. Hopefully once it gets better, they can hit the studio and finish the album!!

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Honestly find me a group that can dance as well as the PCD :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I can’t gorlllll I really can’t I had like 2% hope in 5th harmony but nope lololololol

fifth harmony GIF by iHeartRadio

i still remember practicing  the when I grow up choreography iconic 

I need them to release another single n show these gorlssss how it’s done there soooo underrated now it baffles me Bc they really perform and Nicole can sinnnnnnggggg

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I can’t gorlllll I really can’t I had like 2% hope in 5th harmony but nope lololololol

fifth harmony GIF by iHeartRadio

i still remember practicing  the when I grow up choreography iconic 

I need them to release another single n show these gorlssss how it’s done there soooo underrated now it baffles me Bc they really perform and Nicole can sinnnnnnggggg

Nicole’s voice and stage presence alone  is miles better and iconic than Fifths Harmony and Little Mixes combined and put together! I don’t say this to bash the new girls, in fact I love them too, but *****catdolls is ICONIC! :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

PCD have some great and varied bops, i know alot of people call it the "Nicole and backup singers band". But that doesn't take away from the solid pop music they have released

These are some of my favs:-

• React
  • Painted Windows
  • Top of The World
  • Bite the Dust
  • Whatcha Think About That
  • Beep
  • Hush Hush and Hush Hush; Hush Hush (Ones a ballad and the other was the radio release)
  • Wait a minute
  • Flirt
  • I dont need a man
  • Sway
  • Buttons
  • How Many Times How Many Lies

I also like there performances, they put on a show!

React GIF by PUSSYCAT DOLLS

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

PCD have some great and varied bops, i know alot of people call it the "Nicole and backup singers band". But that doesn't take away from the solid pop music they have released

These are some of my favs:-

• React
  • Painted Windows
  • Top of The World
  • Bite the Dust
  • Whatcha Think About That
  • Beep
  • Hush Hush and Hush Hush; Hush Hush (Ones a ballad and the other was the radio release)
  • Wait a minute
  • Flirt
  • I dont need a man
  • Sway
  • Buttons
  • How Many Times How Many Lies

I also like there performances, they put on a show!

React GIF by PUSSYCAT DOLLS

They brought so much energy and skilled dance moves to their performances :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block