PCD Appreciation Thread

2 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I can’t gorlllll I really can’t I had like 2% hope in 5th harmony but nope lololololol

fifth harmony GIF by iHeartRadio

i still remember practicingΒ Β the when I grow up choreography iconicΒ 

I need them to release another single n show these gorlssss how it’s done there soooo underrated now it baffles me Bc they really perform and Nicole can sinnnnnnggggg

I'm so ready for another single :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:Β i wanna see them live so badddΒ 

• Love 3

I Hate This Part is definitely my favorite song from them (I even sing it at karaoke, high notes and everything).

Β 

React was absolutely that bop, and I believe it would have done really well if they were still on a major record label. It's really difficult to have chart success when you're independent.

Β 

Β 

My top 10Β from them are...

1. I Hate This Part
  2. React
  3. I Don't Need A Man
  4. Hush Hush
  5. Buttons
  6. When I Grow Up
  7. Magic (It's so underrated)
  8. Takin' Over The World
  9. Beep
  10. Whatcha Think About That (Ron Fizzle Mix) (Which was actually the original mix of the song before they added Missy)

Β 

I love them so much, I have all of Jessica, Ashley, Nicole, and Kimberly's other music too.

Β 

I'm glad I got to see them open for Britney!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I Hate This Part is definitely my favorite song from them (I even sing it at karaoke, high notes and everything).

Β 

React was absolutely that bop, and I believe it would have done really well if they were still on a major record label. It's really difficult to have chart success when you're independent.

Β 

Β 

My top 10Β from them are...

1. I Hate This Part
  2. React
  3. I Don't Need A Man
  4. Hush Hush
  5. Buttons
  6. When I Grow Up
  7. Magic (It's so underrated)
  8. Takin' Over The World
  9. Beep
  10. Whatcha Think About That (Ron Fizzle Mix) (Which was actually the original mix of the song before they added Missy)

Β 

I love them so much, I have all of Jessica, Ashley, Nicole, and Kimberly's other music too.

Β 

I'm glad I got to see them open for Britney!

omg i love your list and i have to check out whatcha think about that ron fizzle mix :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:Β you were so lucky to see them and Britney on the same night

• Love 3

There’s soΒ much to love about PCD. For me personally, Melody was the most obnoxious part, so I’m not sad to see her departure.Β 
Β 

β€˜When I Grow Up’ 

β€˜I Don’t Need a Man’

Β 

TOO MANY to choose. And β€˜React’ was a piece of pop perfection.Β 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Style. said:

Nicole’s voice and stage presence alone Β is miles better and iconic than Fifths Harmony and Little Mixes combined and put together! I don’t say this to bash the new girls, in fact I love them too, but *****catdolls is ICONIC!Β :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Yes I nvr knew why Nicole couldn’t make it solo idk but Mayb Bc to me sheΒ didntΒ seem back then asΒ relatable or friendly idkk.Β but she’s sooo talentedΒ she’s very bad b.i.t.c.h mentality I looooove her even to this day beyond talent.Β 
200.gif?cid=31ad6aa79bk1nxjh08xkbz3g6e3e
pussycat dolls GIF

Β I remember first seeing her on pop stars on wb11 n the group was edens crushΒ 

I still remember the behind the music special on vh1 about pcd omgΒ I loveeeeed that group.

• Love 1
On 1/31/2021 at 9:23 AM, Marlean said:

I love the PCD and I think they especially did well with React and that performance. However they should have released an album after that straight away and done way more promo. That would have been a bigger hit then.Β 

They aren't on a major label this time, being on an independent label means you literally have no shot at chart success.

Β 

I'm honestly impressed that they landed all the promo and performances that they did land.

Β 

Though the biggest mistake was not having React ready to drop the same night as the X-Factor performance.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

They aren't on a major label this time, being on an independent label means you literally have no shot at chart success.

Β 

I'm honestly impressed that they landed all the promo and performances that they did land.

Β 

Though the biggest mistake was not having React ready to drop the same night as the X-Factor performance.

Yes hugggge mistake I remember the xfactor finale was the end of November n the single was released in February!!!!

the hype was gone by then. 😭😭😭

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block