PCD Appreciation Thread

Allegedly, there's something in the works. Possibly an album or an EP. The Dolls might release a new song very soon or some live performances of some of their old songs. Kimberley recently said that they won't cancel the tour but it will most likely be postponed. Nicole is allegedly recording music at the moment but it's unclear if it's for her or PCD (not that there's much difference lol), but again she's the one in charge of the creative process. I'm not mad, I like the formula despite some fan reactions. They've also got new plans which they hope would be put in place very soon. 

• Love 1

PCD are together with Britney and JLo the best dancers in the world for me. Just insane! Back then, my favorites were Nicole, Jessica, and especially Cermit.Today my favorites are Cermit as well (happy she came back:melt_weird_drift_wow:, Ashley,Jessica and Kimberly.I never liked Melody.:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: Sorry.:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

5f47cfadf79bd030c9ecad5a58bd317d.jpeg

Buttons is one of my favorite music videos of all time. Especially at 3:10 mins.

But I also love React ( the dance :melt_weird_drift_wow:):

One of my favorite videos by them too:

And in this video they are SO pretty ( yes,like usual ,but I love the more nature style),love it that they are more down to earth here:

And this is part of my youth and my party time.It will be forever in my heart.In profession school we wonder what songs is better Pon De Replay or Don´t Cha.:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: This times were pure gold.Miss it so much.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

And this are  one of my favorite songs as well:

One of the best Megamixes of all time::donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Also good:

And last but not last my favorite moment of all time:

britney-spears-pussycat-dolls.jpg

I love their music so much. I still jam and dance to their music... especially Buttons. When we were back in the office, I would do the dance for my colleagues. 

But I have such a jaded feeling with Nicole - her infamous interview where she said she recorded all the vocals for the album - well yes duh, we realized that, but she never offered or let the others come in to record ....so what was the point of that interview? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block