Getting toned/more in shape without losing weight?

I want to get toned but I'm not interested in loosing much weight if any. I've been doing some reading on my own, but I was wondering about your opinions :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

First of all I JUST learned how to dress in a way that's complimenting my body andbody also my style. Clothes are expensive and trying to redo a wardrobe to refit a different body is effing exhausting. I already suck at it and it took me forever to find a style that works and I like. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Second of all, my current body type is a nicis and healthy halfway between when I was my heaviest (severe depression) and my skinniest (severe anxiety) so I'm not into changing it. :neydedance_purple:

Really, I just need to find an exercise routine that's easy to commit to and a meal plan that works. I like walking a lot and I like to hula hoop AGGRESSIVELY :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

So fellow mouth breathers :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip: what would you do or have you done just to get your body more fit without loosing an assload of weight or retain your weight?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I'm in the same boat too cause ive gained weight but lost weight at the same time, idk how to explain it.

I've struggled with my weight all my life and have tried to lose weight but its hard!

The biggest I ever been was a size 24 when I was in high school.

Im half of that now but I still would like to at least be a size 6-8.

The weird thing is that my body figure from outfits makes me look curvy and I like it.

I want to lose weight but at the same time I dont want to lose voluptious-ness or whatever

On 1/23/2021 at 11:14 PM, princessmimi said:

I'm in the same boat too cause ive gained weight but lost weight at the same time, idk how to explain it.

I've struggled with my weight all my life and have tried to lose weight but its hard!

The biggest I ever been was a size 24 when I was in high school.

Im half of that now but I still would like to at least be a size 6-8.

The weird thing is that my body figure from outfits makes me look curvy and I like it.

I want to lose weight but at the same time I dont want to lose voluptious-ness or whatever

My thing is that if I jumped into a daily committed exercise routine, pounds would drop and I don't want that at all. I just wanna look somewhat toned. 

At my smallest, I was 111 lbs. My biggest was like 180. Idk what I am now but I'd guess I'm sitting pretty at like 140 to 150 which I'm fine with. I just wanna fine tune that **** and look like a thicc *****. 

But also wear these clothes I just got without looking like a clown :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, void priestess said:

My thing is that if I jumped into a daily committed exercise routine, pounds would drop and I don't want that at all. I just wanna look somewhat toned. 

At my smallest, I was 111 lbs. My biggest was like 180. Idk what I am now but I'd guess I'm sitting pretty at like 140 to 150 which I'm fine with. I just wanna fine tune that **** and look like a thicc *****. 

But also wear these clothes I just got without looking like a clown :clown_meme__makeup_green:

I understand that, I wanna tone up too but idk if I have to lose weight first in order to doit.

The annoying part is since I lost weight is that I have some flabby skin like my underarms and my stomach and thighs. 

Idk how to get rid of them

If you don't want to lose any weight it's pretty simple - you can't be on a caloric deficit. 
You should eat a little bit more + weight lifting. Muscles need food to grow. 
What's the point of doing any cardio if you don't want to lose weight. If you like walking + hula hoop it's enough. 
Just buy some dumbbels or go to the gym, and start weight lifting. And eat (but not fast food etc. of course)
There is one rule - you can't have a goal of losing weight and gaining muscles at the same time (effectively). 

Archived