Lady Gaga dedicates her Higher Ground Award to people of color

Just now, MortalMarshmallow said:

Well I use a forum to speak my mind whether you find it suitable or not. 

It's not about whether I find it suitable or not. It's not about me.
I just said your comments were irrelevant to the topic. You came off as someone trying desperately to start a political debate and being hella negative for no reason. Just completely unprovoked:roxxy:

Have a nice day

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Let me get this straight... Gaga is trying to change the world to be more inclusive and celebrate people of color, and you're upset about that? Help me make it make sense. Not everything needs to be left versus right. There is no political agenda here. She wants white people to know we as a whole have ****ed up and it's time to correct course. 

Gaga is an amazing example of what it means to be enlightened and use your fame for good.  :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

You think she promotes unity and not division when she begs people to help impeach trump two weeks before Biden’s inauguration. That’s definitely politics and right vs left, that’s divisive and America 🇺🇸 doesn’t need her to stir up more drama. 
Gaga’s good at her new game, hence the university like level speeches but I am gonna say I don’t find it genuine cuz I don’t believe it’s all her and it wouldn’t matter to me because all celebrities get help, I just find it annoying cuz she’s so pretentious about her being a creative genius, she’s like Kanye West with that although she comes off more fabricated. And lastly I don’t find her attractive cuz she supports a creepy *** groper while stanning Me Too which is contradictory and please make that make sense for me Jordan? Please. This POC speech is a great message and all sane people do support racial equality but with her wanting impeachment etc I think she uses this as a tool to insinuate the right generally aren’t concerned with racism and I disagree with that belief. This for sure is politics. BLM is politics right? :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Korb said:

It's not about whether I find it suitable or not. It's not about me.
I just said your comments were irrelevant to the topic. You came off as someone trying desperately to start a political debate and being hella negative for no reason. Just completely unprovoked:roxxy:

Have a nice day

Well I think she is fake and it’s not like the first time somebody like me is negative in here right, I actually think I have arguments to back my beliefs up and not just spew bad vibes without sound explanations.

But Gaga is sacred land while JL and LT etc can be bashed for just breathing basically, or? Good day to you sir :bigkiss_britney_kissing:.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

I'm tired of this pretentiousness, hypocritical behavior and overbearing sense of entitlement that is present on most pop forums and stan twitter, it's like...if you DARE to say anything nice about Trump, you're automatically seen as an evil person. This attitude isn't helping the world either. You think you're doing something good at the moment? No! You're just creating even more division. The path to permanently ending racism isn’t paved by insulting one race, just as the path to ending ***ual assault crimes against women isn’t going to be benefited by drugging and rap-ing men. Insuling people just because they support Trump causes more hatred and division than progression, love, and unity.

People should talk about things that bring us together, things that point out our similarities instead of our differences. Because let's be real that's all you ever hear about in this world. It's our differences. That's all the media and the politicians are ever talking about : the things that separate us, things that make us different from one another.

That's the way the ruling class operates in any society. They try to divide the rest of the people. They keep the lower and the middle classes fighting with each other so that they (the rich), can run off with all the money Anything different, that's what they're gonna talk about : race, religion, ethnic and national background, jobs, income, education, social status, ***uality, anything they can do to keep us fighting with each other, so that they can keep going to the bank.

Not you changing your username to start fresh :roxxy: the only nice thing you can say about that oaf is that his term ends in three days :roxxy: seethe away to Parler, Trumpanzee :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not you changing your username to start fresh :roxxy: the only nice thing you can say about that oaf is that his term ends in three days :roxxy: seethe away to Parler, Trumpanzee :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Sis, they literally went off on me for simply trying to stay on topic.:roxxy:

I didn't say anything about Trump supporters being evil or any of the stuff he/she just went off about. They tried saying I'm being divisive meanwhile hearting comments calling our next president a pervert ,a racist and a ***ual offender.

Its the lack of self awareness for me:roxxy:

They legit unloaded all their crazy on me out of no where:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But yes, I been clocked that user as a Trumper. No surprise there.

Yass dr34mc0r3!!! We LOVE a rebranding!!!:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, bliaz said:

I didn't know Britney fans hated Gaga so much. It is disappointing to read the comments in this thread

I mean, I'm used to a few rude comments about Gaga here and there, but I'm puzzled about why some people are seemingly against popstars supporting good causes.

Like, how have the rest of y'all contributed to society lately? And no, spreading your cheeks for your most recent Grindr hook-up doesn't count. :roxxy:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
42 minutes ago, Korb said:

I didn't say anything about Trump supporters being evil or any of the stuff he/she just went off about. They tried saying I'm being divisive meanwhile hearting comments calling our next president a pervert ,a racist and a ***ual offender.

Do i have to send you links, with Biden on video:

1: calling black ppl roaches, "i know roaches" :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:.

2: saying poor kids is just as bright as white kids :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:.

3: saying how he would allow children to rub his long, white, shiny, hair on his legs in the pool :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:.

4: all the videos and pics with the children/young teens :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:.

5: other stuff if you need more :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

i already sent a link with a former European prime minister and general secretary of NATO referring to Biden as touchy feely/creepy joe/grabby joe, from his own experience, which he told about on US election night :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

What more proof do you need? Are you just gonna ignore "video tapes" of him saying/doing these things. I respect your opinion but to say he is a sober, gentlemen is delusional. Power makes people twisted in their minds. And Trump is no exception either :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1
  • Leader
31 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I mean, I'm used to a few rude comments about Gaga here and there, but I'm puzzled about why some people are seemingly against popstars supporting good causes.

Like, how have the rest of y'all contributed to society lately? And no, spreading your cheeks for your most recent Grindr hook-up doesn't count. :roxxy:

I’m puzzled too. It’s so strange to me. For me, it boils down to this: Gaga’s activism is a reflection upon the individual viewing it. Whether you find it upsetting or incredible - it’s how you view yourself. Ultimately, people aren’t upset at Gaga. They are upset about their own life.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Do i have to send you links, with Biden on video:

1: calling black ppl roaches, "i know roaches" :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:.

2: saying poor kids is just as bright as white kids :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:.

3: saying how he would allow children to rub his long, white, shiny, hair on his legs in the pool :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:.

4: all the videos and pics with the children/young teens :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:.

5: other stuff if you need more :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

i already send a link with a former European prime minister and general secretary of NATO referring to Biden as touchy feely/creepy joe/grabby joe, from his own experience, on US election night :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

What more proof do you need? Are you just gonna ignore "video tapes" of him saying/doing these things. I respect your opinion but to say he is a sober, gentlemen is delusional. Power makes people twisted in their minds. And Trump is no exception either :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

1. That's a quip from the hairy leg story and he was not directing that comment at black people nor did he suggest black people were roaches. You are incredibly dishonest for even trying this one. Even googling this claim ,I cant find any direct quote of this or even a mention. A pure lie. Please stop with the lies.

2. The full quote is "We should challenge students in these schools, We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids, wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids — no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.”

3. His hairy leg story is awkward and weird. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: but I don't think it suggests anything sinister about him, if that's what you're suggesting. If any evidence proves he is a ***ual predator, I will gladly accept that and condemn it. Unlike the Trump cultists (like the ones which can be easily found on this site) ,I won't defend Joe's every breath or action.

4. Yes its true that Joe is very touchy feely with people and there are plenty of photos/videos depicting this. Still, I don't think this is evidence of Joe being this perverted ***ual predator you are desperately trying to portray him as.  He definitely has creepy uncle at thanksgiving energy:roxxy: and lacks self-awareness.

I'm not going to argue with, sis. The trumpers on this site have me exhausted. I don't wanna come here to argue with people about politics. Just make sure you have your facts right before you try to spin a narrative. 

And by the way, you better keep all this same energy for Trump and all of his character flaws and violations because lord knows he's not short on em'. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

6 minutes ago, Korb said:

1. That's a quip from the hairy leg story and he was not directing that comment at black people nor did he suggest black people were roaches. You are incredibly dishonest for even trying this one. Even googling this claim ,I cant find any direct quote of this or even a mention. A pure lie. Please stop with the lies.

2. The full quote is "We should challenge students in these schools, We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids, wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids — no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.”

3. His hairy leg story is awkward and weird. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: but I don't think it suggests anything sinister about him, if that's what you're suggesting. If any evidence proves he is a ***ual predator, I will gladly accept that and condemn it. Unlike the Trump cultists (like the ones which can be easily found on this site) ,I won't defend Joe's every breath or action.

4. Yes its true that Joe is very touchy feely with people and there are plenty of photos/videos depicting this. Still, I don't think this is evidence of Joe being this perverted ***ual predator you are desperately trying to portray him as.  He definitely has creepy uncle at thanksgiving energy:roxxy: and lacks self-awareness.

I'm not going to argue with, sis. The trumpers on this site have me exhausted. I don't wanna come here to argue with people about politics. Just make sure you have your facts right before you try to spin a narrative. 

And by the way, you better keep all this same energy for Trump and all of his character flaws and violations because lord knows he's not short on em'. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

1: "So I learned about roaches and I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap.”  

2: he saved it last minute, cuz he knew he was Freudian slipping. 

3/4: good enough :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I’m puzzled too. It’s so strange to me. For me, it boils down to this: Gaga’s activism is a reflection upon the individual viewing it. Whether you find it upsetting or incredible - it’s how you view yourself. Ultimately, people aren’t upset at Gaga. They are upset about their own life.

You're saying people that have an opinion unlike your own are miserable with their own lives? You are using psychological deflection now and it's weird for a journalist to tell his members they are miserable with their lives in the first place, let alone cuz they have an opinion that differs from yours, not licking your fav celebs' butts and believing they are changing the world with a script thats been given to them.

How you view a conservatorship is a reflection upon how you view yourself? Any subject goes i guess, as long as we dont agree somebody must be miserable, right? Dude... 

15 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

1: "So I learned about roaches and I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap.”  

2: he saved it last minute, cuz he knew he was Freudian slipping. 

3/4: good enough :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:.

1. I know the clip ,no need to link it. Once again, he said nothing about black people being roaches. Literally, what you're quoting simply doesn't say that. Perhaps you have a reading comprehension problem. I don't even understand what you're trying to prove at this point when your own "evidence" just proves me right LOL.

2. ONCE AGAIN, you intentionally left out the rest of what he said because you're dishonest. Very predictable. Next time quote the entire thing and don't promote fake news. Says a lot about you that you intentionally lie or omit the truth to spread propaganda. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

2/4. But nice try ,sweetheart.  I hope to see you keep that same energy for Trump. In fact, I bet if I comb through all of your posts I can expect to see the same kind of tough criticism from you against Trump.  You're not a partisan hack, right? 

Be safe, sweetie.

6 hours ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

DSCF5347.jpg

Oh Gaga, you really should learn to unlearn..

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

People make mistakes. She obviously changed and is a decade+ wiser now. She’s using her platform for good. This picture illustrates nothing but being stuck in the past

This has been debunked so many times now, it's supposed to be poop on their face in a fetish club :orangu_orangutan_ape: and she was coked out of her mind and took photos with everyone. However, it's definitely not impossible those ***h*les might've took advantage of scat themed to do bl*ckf*ce. Regardless I'm sure she regretted it and we know she's not racist c'mon now:

Edited by IAmJustAKnee
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Korb said:

1. I know the clip ,no need to link it. Once again, he said nothing about black people being roaches. Literally, what you're quoting simply doesn't say that. Perhaps you have a reading comprehension problem. I don't even understand what you're trying to prove at this point when your own "evidence" just proves me right LOL.

2. ONCE AGAIN, you intentionally left out the rest of what he said because you're dishonest. Very predictable. Next time quote the entire thing and don't promote fake news. Says a lot about you that you intentionally lie or omit the truth to spread propaganda. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

2/4. But nice try ,sweetheart.  I hope to see you keep that same energy for Trump. In fact, I bet if I comb through all of your posts I can expect to see the same kind of tough criticism from you against Trump.  You're a partisan hack, right? 

Be safe, sweetie.

You think he is talking about roaches the bug? He is talking about African American matters, standing next to POC. https://www.racialslurs.net/slur/roach . Later on when asked about what he meant with "roaches" he refuses to clarify... 

2: First, it's not fake news, watch the vid, even CNN said it was a gaffe. Gramps made a pause to collect himself and pick up the pieces. And CNN played it in full. Do i have to summarize five minutes in text? Does CNN spread propaganda now according to you for saying it's a gaffe?

Yea girl bye, lots of love and peace :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:.   

41 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You think he is talking about roaches the bug? He is talking about African American matters, standing next to POC. https://www.racialslurs.net/slur/roach . Later on when asked about what he meant with "roaches" he refuses to clarify... 

2: First, it's not fake news, watch the vid, even CNN said it was a gaffe. Gramps made a pause to collect himself and pick up the pieces. And CNN played it in full. Do i have to summarize five minutes in text? Does CNN spread propaganda now according to you for saying it's a gaffe?

Yea girl bye, lots of love and peace :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:.   

I don't know what he was talking bout if not the bug or whatever, but he clearly does not use it to insult black people specifically and that is evident in his words. He was talking about kids. This would literally be all over the news if it was true and not even the frothing at the mouth Trumpanzees use this lie to slander Joe. You are beyond reaching and bending over backwards to interpret this as a slur towards POCs. But we know you're very dishonest, so you'll continue with this take. Ok,go off sis

It is fake news since you want to OMIT the full quote, thereby removing the context. It's easy to misquote. It's funny how you admit that CNN showed the full clip which is you inadvertently admitting that you were being dishonest cutting that quote short to drive your narrative. So why didn't you post the full quote in your original reply? Because you were trying to deceive. You're addressing it now because I called you out on it.

You're very dishonest. Don't know why anybody would trust what you have to say seeing how you are clearly very sneaky.
But you thought I wouldn't google your messy claims sis? :roxxy:

No, sweetie, YOU have a wonderful day and lots of love and peace for YOU.:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block