Lady Gaga dedicates her Higher Ground Award to people of color

1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

This has been debunked so many times now, it's supposed to be poop on their face in a fetish club :orangu_orangutan_ape: and she was coked out of her mind and took photos with everyone. However, it's definitely not impossible those ***h*les might've took advantage of scat themed to do bl*ckf*ce. Regardless I'm sure she regretted it and we know she's not racist c'mon now:

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WHAT NOW?!:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: I don't typically qualify my statements with my race, but imma go ahead and say that I am black...and I honestly was less uncomfortable when I thought it was ******. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 1stopBopshop said:

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WHAT NOW?!:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: I don't typically qualify my statements with my race, but imma go ahead and say that I am black...and I honestly was less uncomfortable when I thought it was ******. 

Yeah it's supposed to represent scat apparently but like I said, who knows, it's not impossible those 2 people wanted to use that as an excuse to pull off bl*ackface :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

14 hours ago, Korb said:

mam this is a wendy's 

11 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not you changing your username to start fresh :roxxy: the only nice thing you can say about that oaf is that his term ends in three days :roxxy: seethe away to Parler, Trumpanzee :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

y'all are braindead

it's already too late for you

go back to sniffing poppers while listening to blackout in the background or something

who even cares at this point honestly

also, what fresh start? lmao no one knows who i am

imagine how boring your real life must be to care about ur reputation on some britney forum

3 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

y'all are braindead

it's already too late for you

go back to sniffing poppers while listening to blackout in the background or something

who even cares at this point honestly

also, what fresh start? lmao no one knows who i am

imagine how boring your real life must be to care about ur reputation on some britney forum

You really thought u did something by telling people to listen to Britney Spears as an insult....on a Britney Spears forum.:roxxy:
Stop projecting your **** use on us pls

Stay malding and triggered af:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I’m waiting excitedly for her to put focus on the white supremacy social constructs of robbing Africa etc blind and poor of all their natural resources.

That’s what’s makes racial inequality: white people taking over the resources (diamond, minerals, oil, cocoa, rights, jobs etc) of POC and robbing them financially. 

I’m so excited for her and Biden to change the world and let Africans/South Americans etc take back the ownership of their native resources instead of primarily white oligarchs etc robbing them blind and forcing their kids into life threatening child labour and extreme poverty. I’m sure this will come in her next speech, this is just an academic abstract delivery to make us ready for actual changes right and not just linguistic productions. 

On 1/17/2021 at 8:13 PM, Britney2001 said:

As a Lady Gaga fan I should not have stepped into this thread. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

You are not alone fellow little monster. I got exhausted reading this thread. Gaga has spoken wise words. If people want her to step out of using her platform for spreading positivism and kindness then fine. You heard them Gaga. Focus on the music. Jesus we really need the Free Woman music video. It’s funny that song would be a slap on the face for several people in here lol. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block