Brian Littrell from Backstreet Boys joined Parler

13 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Can we just love people because we are people & stop being divided by politics? SO WHAT if someone has different politics? We are still brothers and sisters. 

The left wing and the right wing belong to the same bird. 

Unity is the only answer. 

Sure, let’s unite with people who want to combine church+state, who believe conspiracy theories that democrats and celebrites are a part of a top-secret satan-worshipping cannibalistic ********* ring, and a president who incited a terrorist attack on our Capitol. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
On 1/9/2021 at 8:45 PM, ColdAsFire88 said:

Ugh! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Why does the division in America continue to get worse? People can say what they want but it has been going on since Obama in America. Having a half Black man in the White House did not sit well with White men in America, but dayum. I just wonder when we will see us come back together? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Sis we were never together, it just was hidden

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Elvira_fr said:

I am not that surprised. He has always been very really conservative, never been my fave. As far as i know, not all BSB are pro Trump.

Edit: Now that i can remember, when Trump was first elected, Brian said he tried to convince the BSB to sing at the inauguration, but didn't succeed.

I didnt know that. What about Kevin tho? Do u know if Howie and Nick are also Trump supporters?

3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Sure, let’s unite with people who want to combine church+state, who believe conspiracy theories that democrats and celebrites are a part of a top-secret satan-worshipping cannibalistic ********* ring, and a president who incited a terrorist attack on our Capitol. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

Yes, exactly. That's what freedom is - to believe what ever you want no matter how absurd. 

To do anything about that is pure censorship. And that is NOT what America is about, if you do not like what people believe, don't listen. Censoring things you don't want to hear is a slippery slope.

And as per your example, you do not know if anything you said there isn't true. There is no way anyone can know what is true or not and state is as fact. We have no idea if these conspiracies are true or not, history has told us that some will probably be true in the end and some are nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I didnt know that. What about Kevin tho? Do u know if Howie and Nick are also Trump supporters?

I recall Nick is not into politics at all, but once he tweeted an article saying that Bernie Sanders made a lot of sense in that article, but i don't remember what was Sanders talking about.

Kevin was advocating about gun reform, he was tweeting about it some years ago. I don't think he is a trump supporter.

Howie, i am not sure..it is a mistery to me

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Yes, exactly. That's what freedom is - to believe what ever you want no matter how absurd. 

To do anything about that is pure censorship. And that is NOT what America is about, if you do not like what people believe, don't listen. Censoring things you don't want to hear is a slippery slope.

And as per your example, you do not know if anything you said there isn't true. There is no way anyone can know what is true or not and state is as fact. We have no idea if these conspiracies are true or not, history has told us that some will probably be true in the end and some are nonsense. 

Freedom is not that. Freedom has its limitations and bounds. You cannot endanger the lives of others in the name of freedom. Trump's following are radicals, they are willing to start a civil war for a man that only cares about himself. The election was secure, it was not fraudulent. Any allegations of it being so come from Trump and his base. 

Trump is still the President. He has plenty of outlets to choose from if he wanted to speak - Fox News, OAN, newsman, even CNN if he wanted, it's all a big facade. They are trying to push all this talk about censorship to make you forget about the real crime that took place at the Capital on Wednesday. 

YOU may have no idea that the conspiracy theories are true or not, but don't claim there is no evidence that say otherwise :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: You're just choosing not to read nor give anything that goes against your pre-biased opinions any actual thought. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: How many times does a man need to lose an election in the court of law for you to realize that you have been lied to :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

I recall Nick is not into politics at all, but once he tweeted an article saying that Bernie Sanders made a lot of sense in that article, but i don't remember what was Sanders talking about.

Kevin was advocating about gun reform, he was tweeting about it some years ago. I don't think he is a trump supporter.

Howie, i am not sure..it is a mistery to me

Besides Howie we dont know anything about, it seems like no one else is as radical as Brian. I mean, he wanted to sing at the inauguration and bury whats left of the BSB nowadays anyway, I cant. He seems as delusional as his idol :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: 

and to think he was my favorite as a kid :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

I am pretty sure Kevin is not a Trump supporter. His wife was at a BLM protest and she has advocated for Dancing for Democracy, which was a dancing fundraiser to try to help flip Georgia blue. He's always been my favorite Backstreet Boy.

I wonder what their family gatherings are like, seeing how they are cousins.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Miss Negative said:

I am pretty sure Kevin is not a Trump supporter. His wife was at a BLM protest and she has advocated for Dancing for Democracy, which was a dancing fundraiser to try to help flip Georgia blue. He's always been my favorite Backstreet Boy.

I wonder what their family gatherings are like, seeing how they are cousins.

It seems like Brian is really the only Trumpminion. I liked Brian better when I was a kid bc of his voice and who knows what else lol but nowadays its totally different lol 

I wonder if they arent that close anymore or If Kevin can put the differences aside bc they are family. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block