"Mood Ring" co-writer gifted me the 'Glory' vinyl (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

Thanks for doing this! @Jordan Miller

Even if you bought it, which I'm not saying you did, I think there's such a divide in the fanbase right now that we really shouldn't be judging each other on whether we financially support Britney's work or not. That being said, there's no reason for you not to review it if you didn't actually purchase it, and by making a video it allows the fans who feel uncomfortable with spending money right now to actually get a feel for it. 

I really think the finished product is beautiful, the photos are exquisite, and I hope that Britney can eventually come out and publicly support it. Keep doing you! Love the videos :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Leader
19 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I work with mental health clients through virtual care. Instead they see my really cool triangle bookcase with all my sophisicated Clinician handbooks on the wall behind me. 

85sG.gif

I don't think you would mind but imagine your on a Zoom call with your psychologist and you see this behind them...

Zone4-620x413.jpeg

Omg the way I LAUGHED :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Slay though. Peoples problems would be SOLVED. 

• Haha 1
  • Leader
On 1/4/2021 at 11:34 PM, britneyluv said:

Thanks for doing this! @Jordan Miller

Even if you bought it, which I'm not saying you did, I think there's such a divide in the fanbase right now that we really shouldn't be judging each other on whether we financially support Britney's work or not. That being said, there's no reason for you not to review it if you didn't actually purchase it, and by making a video it allows the fans who feel uncomfortable with spending money right now to actually get a feel for it. 

I really think the finished product is beautiful, the photos are exquisite, and I hope that Britney can eventually come out and publicly support it. Keep doing you! Love the videos :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Thanks for the understanding. I agree with your points :) 

It was fun to share this experience with you guys!

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

What do you mean :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Like they feel very leech-like. Another one riding off Britney's success and using her name to stay relevant. When Mood Ring was rereleased in May, he kept making claims and teasing a music video and then would delete and do it again and reply to people just to...stay afloat. We knew we weren't getting one but still.

And about the Brian part, I was referring to Brian Friedm*n and now his clout chasing over getting credit for the Toxic video concept :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Leader
3 hours ago, bryannspears said:

Like they feel very leech-like. Another one riding off Britney's success and using her name to stay relevant. When Mood Ring was rereleased in May, he kept making claims and teasing a music video and then would delete and do it again and reply to people just to...stay afloat. We knew we weren't getting one but still.

And about the Brian part, I was referring to Brian Friedm*n and now his clout chasing over getting credit for the Toxic video concept :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

:orangu_orangutan_ape: Literally no one is safe in Britney land :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1