"Mood Ring" co-writer gifted me the 'Glory' vinyl (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

wow that's so cool that he did that :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I really hope he gets to work with Britney again in the future. He's the kind of people that understand her style and her past discography, and the people she should be involved with, instead of just generic producers that have worked with other people. I mean, I know she's all for experimenting, but if she's gonna work with random people, at least someone like Jon should be in charge of the project to keep that line. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. Her next album NEEDS creative people who are super familiar with who she is as an artist AND person (versus industry people the label hired hoping to score a quick hit). :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Like 2

Wow! That is so sweet. That’s the kind of thing where I would....

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11332811

lol the Vinyl is gorgeous. I wish I didn’t work from home. Otherwise, those Vinyls are the kind of thing I’d post on my wall. 

Also, buy the vinyls. At least you support the writers, producers etc.. it’s not their fault the Evil Queen from Snow White is malevolent. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Why can't you hang them on your walls even though you work from home?

I work with mental health clients through virtual care. Instead they see my really cool triangle bookcase with all my sophisicated Clinician handbooks on the wall behind me. 

85sG.gif

I don't think you would mind but imagine your on a Zoom call with your psychologist and you see this behind them...

Zone4-620x413.jpeg

That's so nice of him! :) Atleast you've now got a full collection of all her album Vinyls now!

Such a stunning Vinyl and i'm so glad I got mine (I proudly purchased it :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: boycotters stay pressed)

I've actually kept mine in the packaging! How are you coping without it in the packaging? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I want to put it on a wall someday though!