PCD (minus Nicole Scherzinger) drop a campy music video for "Santa Baby"

Looks like they did it for a little bit of fun, no harm in that. 👏 Apparently it was put together by Carmit’s director friend. It was nice to hear Ashley, Carmit & Jessica’s voices clearly. I do wish Ashley was able to get professionally recorded for it though, she’s my fave 😜. PCD are brilliant and I’m all for their comeback tour! 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Avatar said:

Carmit said she had the idea a few days before Xmas, so thats why it came out so late. Nicole was probably actually working. I wonder what Kims excuse was.

I just realized Kim was probably not invited because the original 2005 version only had those 3 members.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Aw c'mon let's not spread any negativity.  It's missing Kim as well, not just Nicole.

This was posted on Carmit's personal channel not on PCD's... and she clearly wrote in the description that the 3 of them recorded this track back in 2005 and made this just for fun using some app called Extended Reality because they all couldn't be together.

That being said, I loved everyone's voices. I hope the new album includes parts like this for everyone. It was nicely split up so everyone got a part.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not sure what to say about this week-late music video for "Santa Baby" by the PCD (without Nicole Scherzinger). 

I will say it is a music video. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Thots, Exhale?!

Related:

pcd-santa.jpg.a8e42203070b1d8b952342e76c434891.jpg

It is also without Kimberly. But girls can sing. I guess they made the video on their own for fun

• Love 1

I just wanna point out that PCD covered this song in the early 2000's and Nicole did not sing any part of it.. It was Ashley, Jessica, and Carmit, so that's probably why Nicole and Kim weren't in this video. I know that was like 15 years ago, but still. And all of the girls have nice voices. I hate how much attention Nicole gets, but I am glad they got back together. If they release a new album (which I believe is the plan), then I hope the other girls actually get to sing. Oh.. and I don't hate Nicole at all. I just hate that she gets all of the attention when all of the girls can sing and dance as well

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 1/1/2021 at 3:35 PM, Frayney said:

Looks like they did it for a little bit of fun, no harm in that. 👏 Apparently it was put together by Carmit’s director friend. It was nice to hear Ashley, Carmit & Jessica’s voices clearly. I do wish Ashley was able to get professionally recorded for it though, she’s my fave 😜. PCD are brilliant and I’m all for their comeback tour! 

Ashley is my fave too! Have you heard her album? It's so good.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block