MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME)

Slayer

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

15 - You Got It All

Overall rate: 7.14

tumblr_mfspjuM5RZ1qdcxoeo1_500.gifv

Lowest rate: 1/10 @Britney'sBish

Highest rate: 10/10 (x4) @Hooked-On-Knee @Peter Pan @levxy @RebelMe 

Comments:

·     Those Vocals!

·     and another I always skip!

·      I love that this song is more of her natural/real voice.

·     It bothers me that this track has been included in this Survivor. It will bring down my whole ranking/score in the end. 6/10 - unnecessary but listenable.

·     Her vocals here? Hello? Flawless! 

·     Considering this is a cover I think this is the best out of the bonus tracks! Okay I don’t go back to this that often and it’s far from the best song on this album but I enjoy this whenever it comes on, Britney sounds really good too, I love when she uses her deeper voice. I prefer the original demo though as it has better production. 

·     Vocals! 

·     Bonus track for a reason, this song is boring as hell.

·     Was recorded way before Oops and sounds out of place here. But great vocals and a solid ballad overall.

·      i feel like no one talks about this song, i love it

·     Cute cover. Makes me feel like a teenager in love. 

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

14 - Heart

Overall rate: 7.37

1YSn.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 @JeniLeeSK8

Highest rate: 10/10 (x5) @PokemonSpears @Mainshow @mihai.serban @ashholeessek @Hooked-On-Knee

Comments:

·     Very cute song!

·     cute and cheesy, but doesn't give me the nostalgia high that Dear Diary does

·     another of her bonus tracks that I always skip

·     Very nice song, but nothing special. 

·      I couldn't stop playing this track on my "Lucky" single for ages! I think this would be part of my Britney Top 50. Underrated masterpiece! should have been on the standard version of the album!

·     It's alright, a bit cheesy for me now, but when I was little I thought it was the most beautiful song in the world

·     Eurgh, I think I just realised that I realllly don’t like this song at all and now would score Dear Diary higher than this one. I tried to like this one, but it’s kinda boring and underwhelming to me. The song has a cute message behind it I guess and Britney sounds great… but it just doesn’t do anything for me.

·     Ok I know it's cheesy but I can't help but love it, I always go to this song when I'm feeling down to pump myself back up. Britney's vocals are just perfection!

·      On the same level as Girl in the Mirror. Good bonus material.

·     love everything about this song so much

·     Vocals. Love it.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

14 - Heart

1YSn.gif

Highest rate: 10/10 (x5) @PokemonSpears @Mainshow @mihai.serban @ashholeessek @Hooked-On-Knee

Comments:

·     Very cute song!

·     cute and cheesy, but doesn't give me the nostalgia high that Dear Diary does

·      I couldn't stop playing this track on my "Lucky" single for ages! I think this would be part of my Britney Top 50. Underrated masterpiece! should have been on the standard version of the album!

·     It's alright, a bit cheesy for me now, but when I was little I thought it was the most beautiful song in the world

·     Eurgh, I think I just realised that I realllly don’t like this song at all and now would score Dear Diary higher than this one. I tried to like this one, but it’s kinda boring and underwhelming to me. The song has a cute message behind it I guess and Britney sounds great… but it just doesn’t do anything for me.

·     Ok I know it's cheesy but I can't help but love it, I always go to this song when I'm feeling down to pump myself back up. Britney's vocals are just perfection!

·     Vocals. Love it.

tenor.gif?itemid=9319685

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

14 - Heart

1YSn.gif

Comments:

·     Very cute song!

·     Vocals. Love it.

Exhale showed up with good taste this time :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire