MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME)

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VOTING IS CLOSED! SEE YOU SUNDAY AT 8PM (GMT) FOR THE CEREMONY! @GODNEY IS A QUEEN @BUWYGF  @Leolileinstein @Style. @notjennifer @Peter Pan @PokemonSpears @jordeezy @Towelney @ColdAsFir

See you in just under 4 hours  Where I will kick off the red carpet ceremony, you never know what i'll do if you start it before me  @GODNEY IS A QUEEN @BUWYGF  @Leolileinstein @Style. @notjen

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the '...Baby One More Time' Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer P.s At the end

Posted Images

• Exhale+

*****HHHHHHHHHHHHH I was waiting for you to announce this iconic album :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I will send my rating soon, I'm so excited and I just can't hide it :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Ya'll tasteless *****es better vote for Where Are You Now and it better get in top 5, it is the most legendary long note not even Mariah and Ariana can sing, it is the best of vocalney :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 6
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Tell me why I was JUST thinking about this listening to Oops on my way to work this morning. The clairvoyance :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Now tell me when i'm going to find my husband :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@GODNEY IS A QUEEN @BUWYGF  @Leolileinstein @Style. @notjennifer @Peter Pan @PokemonSpears @jordeezy @Towelney

added you all :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Welcome to the game @GODNEY IS A QUEEN and @notjennifer! If you have a question feel free to ask, most of these OG's will probably know the answer too! :)

Why you always feel the need to tag me in between of some guys? I’m not versatile. I might bottom on the low but I top sis. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2