MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME)

Slayer

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

IN LAST PLACE IS...

16 - Dear Diary

Overall rate: 6.21

tumblr_lwymx1LR7j1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x2) @BreeC @Midnight

Highest rate: 10/10 (x3) @Blackout2006 @ashholeessek @Hooked-On-Knee

Comments:

·      I kinda like the melody. The lyrics are very cheesy though

·     painfully cheesy and juvenile even for an 18/19-year-old, but it just sounds so of the time that I get a nostalgia high from listening to it.

·     good effort for her writing it but even at age 16 i found it immature

·     Explain to me why is this song so darn underrated? Im a sucker for violin strings and Eugene and Jason put those goosebump-inducing strings in the perfect places of the song to melt your heart. Britneys vocals in this song arent neednt of any explanation...simply beautiful and its such a spectacular song honestly.

·     Pretty cute song, very underrated.

·     A cute track but "Heart" or "Walk On By" should have been on the album instead. However, she sounds great on this track and we all do love our singer-songwriter Queen <3

·     I gave it 3 points because of her vocals, the rest is cringeworthy.

·     For years this was my least favourite Britney song and I would have given it a much lower score. Last year I decided to give it another chance and it’s honestly not that bad, but at the same time, it’s not one I would go back to often. Britney’s vocal performance is really good on the song and I like how she helped to contribute to the songwriting for the final verse. But it’s not very exciting compared to some other songs from the album. 

·     The lyrics are meh, but her vocals are great. It's the "Private Show" of this album.

·     This song is very cute, and I love that Britney wrote it

·     Britney is a great writer. This is sweet but not her best showcase.

·     so pretty, but doesn’t do it for me like the other ballads

·      I live for cute vocalney moments but this isn’t it for me.

As it should 
7CBBEE0F-1D09-40CB-8A4B-25DD6B443F0A.gif

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

15 - You Got It All

Overall rate: 7.14

tumblr_mfspjuM5RZ1qdcxoeo1_500.gifv

Lowest rate: 1/10 @Britney'sBish

Highest rate: 10/10 (x4) @Hooked-On-Knee @Peter Pan @levxy @RebelMe 

Comments:

·     Those Vocals!

·     and another I always skip!

·      I love that this song is more of her natural/real voice.

·     It bothers me that this track has been included in this Survivor. It will bring down my whole ranking/score in the end. 6/10 - unnecessary but listenable.

·     Her vocals here? Hello? Flawless! 

·     Considering this is a cover I think this is the best out of the bonus tracks! Okay I don’t go back to this that often and it’s far from the best song on this album but I enjoy this whenever it comes on, Britney sounds really good too, I love when she uses her deeper voice. I prefer the original demo though as it has better production. 

·     Vocals! 

·     Bonus track for a reason, this song is boring as hell.

·     Was recorded way before Oops and sounds out of place here. But great vocals and a solid ballad overall.

·      i feel like no one talks about this song, i love it

·     Cute cover. Makes me feel like a teenager in love. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1