MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME)

Slayer

13 - Walk On By

Overall rate: 7.58

tumblr_mfva27rR1B1r3ty02o1_500.gifv

Lowest rate: 1/10 @BreeC

Highest rate: 10/10 (x8) @Peter Pan @PokemonSpears @Blackout2006 @Cinderella85 @Mainshow @RebelMe @thelegendney @Hooked-On-Knee

Comments:

·     I'm not the only feeling like this song should get a 10ly

·     a fave of her bonus tracks for sure. 

·     The I Will Be There of the OIDIA album haha

·     Amazing song, but not of my favorites.

·     Love it! One of her best pre-choruses ever!

·      I haven't heard this song in like forever, I had to go to YT and play it to remember how it sounded. Kind of basic imo. 

·     Such an underrated little bawp!! I’m not even sure if this was even on any edition of the album, I’ve always just seen it as the b-side to Stronger, but it definitely could have replaced either Dear Diary or one of the bonus tracks as imo this song is infinitely better than all of them! It’s just a cute, feelgood, nostalgic pop track and it always makes me happy whenever I listen to it!

·     It kinda feels like Sometimes significantly less pretty, significantly less talented, little sister. The JL if you will...

·     Sometimes 2.0! It’s a breezy summer jam and I’m here for it. Could have livened up the 2nd half of the album if switched out for “Dear Diary.”

·     truly one of the bests, absolutely love love love. reminds me of autumn for some reason lol

·      I really like this song. Sounds kinda dated to me tho.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
Just now, Slayer said:

13 - Walk On By

Highest rate: 10/10 (x8) @Peter Pan @PokemonSpears @Blackout2006 @Cinderella85 @Mainshow @RebelMe @thelegendney @Hooked-On-Knee

Comments:

·      I haven't heard this song in like forever, I had to go to YT and play it to remember how it sounded. Kind of basic imo. 

·     Such an underrated little bawp!! I’m not even sure if this was even on any edition of the album, I’ve always just seen it as the b-side to Stronger, but it definitely could have replaced either Dear Diary or one of the bonus tracks as imo this song is infinitely better than all of them! It’s just a cute, feelgood, nostalgic pop track and it always makes me happy whenever I listen to it!

·     It kinda feels like Sometimes significantly less pretty, significantly less talented, little sister. The JL if you will...

·     Sometimes 2.0! It’s a breezy summer jam and I’m here for it. Could have livened up the 2nd half of the album if switched out for “Dear Diary.”

·     truly one of the bests, absolutely love love love. reminds me of autumn for some reason lol

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink::staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

13 - Walk On By

Comments:

Exhale getting it right for once? Am I being Punk’d? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4