Eminem disses Mariah Carey (again) on new album, apologizes to Rihanna

Jordan Miller

10 hours ago, Turogue said:

Off-topic but does Eminem interact with fans on social media? If yes bombard him with the info regarding #freebritney, Lou Taylor and Courtney!

Unfortunately no.

Anyway, as much as I like Em, I think the whole thing with Mariah is a bit silly now. 

8 hours ago, Nightmare3p said:

The song that singlehandedly made Mariah stop mentioning Em   :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: 

Em is Em and will always talk **** about everyone. MC should be honored tbh. To be dissed by Em is an honor 

That song makes cry me a river, what goes around comes around and even just drop dead look like love letters :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Unfortunately no.

Anyway, as much as I like Em, I think the whole thing with Mariah is a bit silly now. 

Its childish and petty. It makes him seem forever pressed and bitter. I mean, move the **** on. What would be if he was able to date Britney too? Hed probably be obsessed with her as well considering how many times he talked about her in the past and on his songs. 

32 minutes ago, Nightmare3p said:

I love how he called himself out (nutted early etc...) “and if I’m embarrassing me I’m embarrassing you and don’t you dare it isn’t true” I love Em so much :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I was like wtf is that the first time I heard :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: is he crazy or what lol

I found out these lyrics a while ago and I :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: lets ignore the fact he wrote that when she was underage 

whoops i did it again, didnt i? my ****,

its harder to figure out then what britneys *** size is(wooooo)
i probably pissed u off again, didnt i *****? (so what)
grab christina gaguilera, kiss my grits
do u know how many ****s i give, i wish i did
so i could quit givin these twisted little kids ideas
this just in, britney just kissed justin
she just ****ed ben
got *** ****ed
and **** sucked him
if affleck can get his *** licked how come i cant, ****
*** **** *****, im rich, i cant understand this
are those pictures i made of us together on the internet
as close as im eva gonna get to hittin her from the back
****, when it comes to that, i hit harder from the back
then everlast when hes pluggin lethal in his **** ***
just gimme 1 more chance, britney hit me 1 more time

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block