Eminem disses Mariah Carey (again) on new album, apologizes to Rihanna

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, Style. said:

Of course the bottoms will take Paraiah’s side. :roxxy:

Anyway, Eminem is way more relevant than this part-time fad of pop. :roxxy:

She’s clinging on a hit. Imagine the tragedy! :roxxy:

No. Every person with common sense will say that he is a bully who constantly has pass for some reason. Like one of those... He just stabed a person for no reason? Oh nooo, he a good boy just troubled childhood so sad.

Srsly, why is no one calling him out?

Just remember how much he pulled britney for no reason and how his young fans got the message as glorified bullying back in the time.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Its childish and petty. It makes him seem forever pressed and bitter. I mean, move the **** on. What would be if he was able to date Britney too? Hed probably be obsessed with her as well considering how many times he talked about her in the past and on his songs. 

Dd that’s a good point. But yeah I think his history with Mariah is best left in the past. 

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Dd that’s a good point. But yeah I think his history with Mariah is best left in the past. 

I wonder if he ever tried anything with Britney bc he seemed to have a crush on her (he even said on one of his songs). Hes a mess but they would have been the most powerful couple in the world. Hes the best selling artist of the 00s and shes the best selling female artist.

He def should stop mentioning Mariah, its embarrassing at this point. Its not funny at all, I dont know what his problem is. 

19 hours ago, Nightmare3p said:

The song that singlehandedly made Mariah stop mentioning Em   :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: 

Em is Em and will always talk **** about everyone. MC should be honored tbh. To be dissed by Em is an honor 

Oh, so you think that being dissed by a male entertainer or a piece of chocolate whom I don’t know is an honor? Okay, that’s all people need to know. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

And btw...

mariah22.gif

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

I wonder if he ever tried anything with Britney bc he seemed to have a crush on her (he even said on one of his songs). Hes a mess but they would have been the most powerful couple in the world. Hes the best selling artist of the 00s and shes the best selling female artist.

He def should stop mentioning Mariah, its embarrassing at this point. Its not funny at all, I dont know what his problem is. 

Hmm I’m not sure if Eminem and Britney would have made a good couple or not. But he did used to own a Britney notebook :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

7 hours ago, Style. said:

Of course the bottoms will take Paraiah’s side. :roxxy:

Anyway, Eminem is way more relevant than this part-time fad of pop. :roxxy:

She’s clinging on a hit. Imagine the tragedy! :roxxy:

Sorry but I laughed so hard about that "part-time" thing because it is literally true :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2

Well someone can’t seem move on:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Anyway, is it me or does Em always seem to pick weak opponents for his feuds and beefs? Not calling Mariah weak but shes not a rapper. Last year he feuded with Machine Gun Kelly and now he does punk music :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

I guess if I wanted to make myself known as the “best” I would wanna feud with legitimate rappers. Just saying :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block