Little Mix's "Always Be Together" goes to #1 on UK iTunes

Slayer

4EVER Little Mix had been trending in the UK and was trending at #1 with over 144k tweets :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Also their song 'Always Be Together' from their debut album from 2012 is currently #1 on UK iTunes - the song is about their friendship and no matter what happens they will always be there for each other. It is charting on iTunes in 21 territories including #1 in Chile, Netherlands, Philippines, and Poland.

'We are friends for life, hold that deep inside Let this be your drive to survive And just stand high and tall Make sure you give your all And if you ever fall, know that I'm right here. The circle will never end, just know that we'll meet again'

EpYUu_aWEAI-i7h?format=jpg&name=small

EpYEyPtW4AIfi61?format=jpg&name=900x900

EpYM1XeW4AQjp4Z?format=jpg&name=900x900

rsz_epyeyptw4aifi61-2.jpg.7e564b0bf254e9a0f6be3d625a527905.jpg

• Love 8

When people called her the Geri halliwell of the group,  at first I was like no way, Geri was the leader and the glue .

Rewatching interviews, I stand corrected, they are way to similar. 

Both were dubbed the ***iest of the group, most popular one, the underdog, scandals (geri noodz from the day was huge, jest bullying)

Even making global headlines, this is huge it's all over the us a market where hardly any British act since the 90s conquered our shore. 

I hope this brings awareness on plus size beauty, How social media in particular Instagram changed beauty standards, if this way the year 2000, Jesy would be ****,  and hawt..

But today's ridiculous social media standards she's not. 

I wish her the best,  But it's sad when you have to be Size 0 to size 4 to beautiful. 

Anything size 6 and above is overweight today for a woman. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Midnight said:

What a beautiful song, aww I'm in tears  :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: here for you Slayer :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

you're the sweetest :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Is it the first time you heard it?

She said a few months ago it was her favourite song off their debut, so it's so amazing to see it get number one! plus the lyrics just hit deep, especially how much she is struggled with her mental health for so long.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

The most real friendship's i have ever seen in a band (boy or girl). As much as our hearts are breaking, the girls must be really feeling it. But i also hope they feel our support too!

I couldn't agree more! Their friendship is what makes them so great:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I bet they are devastated, I hope this news makes them happy though - seeing all the love. 

I don't think we'll see them do anymore public appearances until next year - I know Nathan Dawe who they have the song 'No Time For Tears' plans to do a lot of promo around January 21st 2021, but IDK if that'll involve them as they are a feature and DJ's usually just do their own thing.

• Love 1

This song is so meaningful now. And the 2000 pop vibe makes it even more special, it brings me spleen. I swear I am about to cry right now :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:
Their fans in the UK are the best, trending this music at #1 is so sweet and show how much they love Little Mix...

emotional jason sudeikis GIF

You know guys, I'm 37, I stanned the Spice Girls at the time, and Geri leaving the group did not affected me the same way as Jesy

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
53 minutes ago, Slayer said:

you're the sweetest :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Is it the first time you heard it?

She said a few months ago it was her favourite song off their debut, so it's so amazing to see it get number one! plus the lyrics just hit deep, especially how much she is struggled with her mental health for so long.

Yes I had never heard it before.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

23 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

This song is so meaningful now. And the 2000 pop vibe makes it even more special, it brings me spleen. I swear I am about to cry right now :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:
Their fans in the UK are the best, trending this music at #1 is so sweet and show how much they love Little Mix...

emotional jason sudeikis GIF

You know guys, I'm 37, I stanned the Spice Girls at the time, and Geri leaving the group did not affected me the same way as Jesy

23 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

@Slayer why are you trying to break my heart.

I honestly thought they would last forever. If their bond couldn’t help, I just fear what hope do we have for humanity. 

Here’s to Jesy’s reinvention and solo career in a year :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: lol jk 

I'm sorry for making you guys even more sad too :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I've literally been close to crying a few times the past few days, but i'm happy she's still with us and it's best for her.

The girls are very much loved and like the nations sweethearts.

I truly believe the four of them will re-unite in the future one day 'the circle will never end and we'll meet again' :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block