Little Mix's "Always Be Together" goes to #1 on UK iTunes

Slayer

7 minutes ago, aleomg said:

She was my favorite and to see her leaving the group is like reliving Geri’s departure all over again. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

In an idealistic world, the girls would sing to Jesy “Goodbye”. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Strangely her announcement came out on the anniversary of this video :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It really is such a sad time to be fan!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

God thats a good video, but a sad video.

It's going to be so weird only seeing the 3 of them.

I know they can make it, but god i feel so sad for Jesy.

People who bullied her are absolutely disgraceful, and i hope they realize words hurt. Even if there just words typed out online they hurt and i hope they see the damage they caused.

Sending positive vibes to Jesy, Jade, Perrie, Leigh. And us the fans as well!

Cute Cat Positive Vibes GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 2

And this will make my 2021 bitter..

My friend delivered their calendar for Christmas.  

AMD And it's the last official photos as a 4 piece, and the last 2 Jesy photos. 

Her Instagram deleted everything little mix. I'm calling it not shady, but a new beginning and life. 

I don't think she'll do Zayn and geri go solo. 

I think she's going to be an advocate for anti bullying.  

@FrenchToast I LOVE your new avi :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

26 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

God thats a good video, but a sad video.

It's going to be so weird only seeing the 3 of them.

I know they can make it, but god i feel so sad for Jesy.

People who bullied her are absolutely disgraceful, and i hope they realize words hurt. Even if there just words typed out online they hurt and i hope they see the damage they caused.

Sending positive vibes to Jesy, Jade, Perrie, Leigh. And us the fans as well!

Cute Cat Positive Vibes GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I feel so sad for her and the other girls, it must be such a terrible time.

I will never forgive those awful trolls and bullies for everything they did to her :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

12 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Ugh you got me crying too this is truly so sad and their friendship and time together is beautiful. Little Mix forever:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Sorry I couldn't help but share :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Mixers alwayssss! I'm going to continue supporting them all!

@Spicechinodiva Jesy only removed the Little Mix mention in her bio, everything else little mix is still there! IDK I would be open to Jesy going solo in the future, I truly believe they all will reunite one day. I'd love her to be an advocate for mental health.

Also Leigh-Anne's mom tweeted this, it just goes to show there was no bad blood :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: This is too sweet

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Honestly, they are huuuuge here - they are much loved. I think it's because a lot of people grew up with them and they were/are just 'normal' girls.

Plus X Factor UK was the biggest show here and was insanely popular when they were on and they ended up winning the show and the only girl group to ever win and the first group to ever win.

So many shows for their tour next year are already sold out, which is insane considering they announced it in the middle of a pandemic. 

It's literally been on the national news here about Jesy leaving! 

The UK loves them :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 'Confetti' was the best selling album in the first week by a British Act in 2020 :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:  Their first week sales doubled Ariana's :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

'Sweet Melody' is slaying here currently!

As someone who lives in the UK, Can you say that they're bigger than the Spice Girls ?

3 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

As someone who lives in the UK, Can you say that they're bigger than the Spice Girls ?

Spice Girls are iconic, Little Mix are like the modern day Spice Girls and probably the closest girl group to ever be as loved as much as them here.

Little Mix I think have beat many of the Spice Girls records here, they are the most streamed girl group ever on Spotify and they are just insanely popular still 9 years into their career and still getting hit singles. Their 6th album was the best selling British album of 2020 for first week sales, their current single is smashing.

Btw i'm not bashing Spice Girls, LM love them and some of the Spice Girls have even been in one of their videos (Little Mix's Word Up).

I wouldn't say they are bigger than the Spice Girls, but they are pretty close - LM are really loved, mainly because people watched them form and get together on X Factor UK in 2011 and got to know their personalities and watch them grow.

This year alone Little Mix announced their 6th album, announced their 2021 tour, released a tour film in the cinemas, have their own tv talent show called Little Mix: The Search and much more - I feel like i'm missing lots from just this year alone :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

If you're not familiar with them and want to get to know them, I'm happy to send you some videos :) 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Spice Girls are iconic, Little Mix are like the modern day Spice Girls and probably the closest girl group to ever be as loved as much as them here.

Little Mix I think have beat many of the Spice Girls records here, they are the most streamed girl group ever on Spotify and they are just insanely popular still 9 years into their career and still getting hit singles. Their 6th album was the best selling British album of 2020 for first week sales, their current single is smashing.

Btw i'm not bashing Spice Girls, LM love them and some of the Spice Girls have even been in one of their videos (Little Mix's Word Up).

I wouldn't say they are bigger than the Spice Girls, but they are pretty close - LM are really loved, mainly because people watched them form and get together on X Factor UK in 2011 and got to know their personalities and watch them grow.

This year alone Little Mix announced their 6th album, announced their 2021 tour, released a tour film in the cinemas, have their own tv talent show called Little Mix: The Search and much more - I feel like i'm missing lots from just this year alone :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

If you're not familiar with them and want to get to know them, I'm happy to send you some videos :) 

Oh no, I do know them off course, and I LOVE some of their songs, my favorite one is Word up actually ( has nothing to do with Mel C on it ^^). And the Only season I watched of the UK XFactor was the one where they won hahaha when they were called Rythmix ^^

Actually my question was guenuine ! I really wanted to know how big they are in the UK. 

I'm Moroccan, and I remember in the 96-98 the Spice Girls were HUUUGE in Morocco ! And there was NO social Media to make em famous in a so much culturally different country. Moroccan little girls were fighting to who is going to be who. I remember where I was and what I was doing when I read the breaking news "Geri left the Spice Girls".

Personally, I think LM have done so much and I considered them the best girl group in these days. BUT the Spice Girls are just beyond anything. Not to mention that they became Iconic is a 2 years career span. THAT is impressive.

Thank you for your response

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block