Shakira is named most searched artist of year and #7 most searched person

Britneyarmy8

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

She really amazes me. She's not the type of artists who keeps releasing song after song, yet she manages to keep the world interested. I know some colombians are bitter and say she "believes she's from Spain and she's better than other colombians", but I do believe she does a great job at representing out country. She's a star. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

u know her choreographer liz from colombia said her next album will be an ode to colombia 

Shakira. — Whenever Wherever Live Paris – Shakira El Dorado...

9 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Let's not forget that Britney hold that title in the past but nowadays she doesn't have the star power anymore. Britney fame is resized to little over the years. Shakira has a more star power globally, she reaches more people. Britney was bigger than anything, she was.

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

12 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i feel like to some britney fans other actually succesful 2000s stars are always "overrated" to them

beyonce gaga shakira rihanna etc

hmm wonder why 

Im in a Britney forum but Im a massive fan of Aaliyah, Janet, Madonna, Xtina or Rosalia (im from Spain) the same of Britney.

So its not the case. And musically/visually whats its done she (Shakira) for being the 7th person? not too much good.

10 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Is that for real? She says "Colombia" every ten words.

I know. There are people who think they can't like anyone who leaves the country, I guess. And it happens with Shakira specially, idk why. The same thing happened when she was dating Fernando De La Rua, people used to hate her because, according to them, she believed she was from Argentina. 

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, Dirk said:

A lot of people wanted to know who is she after the Super bowl  specially the young gen, she’s not really relevant in the USA in the last 10 years, but globally she still delivers, she’s huge in Europe!

Her last tour was super cool I love “Me Enamore” and the new video she’s stunning!

rihanna cant remember to forget you GIF by Complex

To be fair I went to a highschool party and everyone knew the Shakira songs after the Super Bowl and no one knew any jlo songs besides otf

3 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

I know. There are people who think they can't like anyone who leaves the country, I guess. And it happens with Shakira specially, idk why. The same thing happened when she was dating Fernando De La Rua, people used to hate her because, according to them, she believed she was from Argentina. 

OK don't mention that, I'm from Argentina, that time was awful (and we didn't get that vibe from her either, she's just so... open to people and cultures, don't you think?)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block