Daily Music Roll Magazine's Top 10 Biggest Pop Stars of All Time

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I know, but their impact wasn’t long lived 

MTE. Yeah they were popular, but they were massively relevant and famous for only 3 albums right? Once the teen-pop craze faded away, so did they and that 2005 album of theirs (wow I don’t even remember the name) was a commercial underperformance for them when they tried to evolve musically right?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

MTE. Yeah they were popular, but they were massively relevant and famous for only 3 albums right? Once the teen-pop craze faded away, so did they and that 2005 album of theirs (wow I don’t even remember the name) was a commercial underperformance for them when they tried to evolve musically right?

Yeah and tbh I only liked about 6-7 of their songs. I did do my elementary talent show to Larger Than Life but I mean they became irrelevant in 2001

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah and tbh I only liked about 6-7 of their songs. I did do my elementary talent show to Larger Than Life but I mean they became irrelevant in 2001

Eh, too bad they faded into irrelevancy..even One Direction was relevant for longer :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Regardless, I Slay It That Way is the sometimes of their career and is amazing :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Haha 1