3. Britney Spears.

4. Beyoncé.

5. Justin Bieber.

6. Lady Gaga.

7. Rihanna.

8. Katy Perry.

9. Taylor Swift.

10. Bruno Mars.

Some of the names shouldn’t even be in the list but alright, using these names the logical order would be something like this. And I’m not talking about my own preference, It would be completely different and Britney would obviously be #1. 

Being objective that’s the real order. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Rihanna below Britney? I think Rihanna is bigger than Britney. In terms of reaching a wider global audience.

No. Britney has left a bigger legacy music wise, and while Rihanna's make-up venture is really impressive, Britney pretty much did that originally with her fragrances. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

1. Michael Jackson.

2. Madonna.

3. Britney Spears.

4. Beyoncé.

5. Justin Bieber.

6. Lady Gaga.

7. Rihanna.

8. Katy Perry.

9. Taylor Swift.

10. Bruno Mars.

Some of the names shouldn’t even be in the list but alright, using these names the logical order would be something like this. And I’m not talking about my own preference, It would be completely different and Britney would obviously be #1. 

Being objective that’s the real order. 

Katy above Taylor? I agree otherwise

• Like 1

People complaining about Janet not being there but... was she even famous outside the US? I mean, if it was an US Biggest Pop Stars of all time ok, you could place her (although I think these 10 names are quite ok, just the order that is a mess). Shakira could fit nicely on the top 5 btw. Also, Adele isn't considered pop?

• Love 1
On 12/8/2020 at 4:25 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Daily Music Roll Magazine, whom I have never heard of but go off, published a list of the Top 10 pop stars of all time. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

It's.... a choice. 

1. Michael Jackson
2. Katy Perry
3. Lady Gaga
4. Taylor Swift
5. Madonna
6. Justin Bieber
7. Beyonce
8. Britney Spears
9. Rihanna
10. Bruno Mars

Exhale, do you agree? 

What would your Top 10 be?

20-C91-FEE-2-A48-4-BEF-BCDE-84-C3-B2-B73

Photo cred

time-pop-stars.jpg

Related:

bruno ******* mars lmao this list is irrelevant 

On 12/9/2020 at 9:13 PM, DougFrmBrazil said:

Rihanna below Britney? I think Rihanna is bigger than Britney. In terms of reaching a wider global audience.

In Rihanna’s dreams lol. I LOVE Rihanna’s music and she could easily have another major hit if she wanted to come back BUT she never had and never will have Britney’s impact in music and pop culture. Britney was huge, literally one of the most famous people in the world at her prime, every couple of month a new look a like came out trying to copy Britney, she influenced all the current pop girls (even boys lol). The closest madness that I’ve seen with a pop star would probably be Justin Bieber at his prime.  

Britney is up there with Michel Jackson and Madonna, if 2007, the public breakdown and that ******* conservatorship never happened she could be even higher by now.

• Like 1