Who's already received their Glory 2020 Vinyl?

Slayer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, itsmariotrick said:

Still waiting for mine to arrive. Anyone else order through Vintage Vinyl?

I did! I contacted customer support yesterday and today they replied and told me that they shipped it out last Friday. Apparently it should arrive at any time now. Hopefully it’s the same for you!

The one I ordered on Amazon has already arrived and I’m in love 😍

17 minutes ago, MWLJ said:

I did! I contacted customer support yesterday and today they replied and told me that they shipped it out last Friday. Apparently it should arrive at any time now. Hopefully it’s the same for you!

The one I ordered on Amazon has already arrived and I’m in love 😍

I contacted them after posting this. They told me the same thing. I guess USPS is having a delay with their tracking status right now. Iʻm so happy that youʻve received yours already through Amazon!

Just received! Love the cover and art, the track listing with Do You want to come over is wrong everywhere (back cover, the track list insert, and the actual record!) which is disappointing just seems like some rushed/poor quality control. The records are also in plain white sleeves with just loose pages with art and track listings rather than printing on the actual sleeve, which again feels like a rushed, cost cutting choice....

10 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I want to pre-order but I'm deciding wether it will be from Amazon or the official BS store.

Well, right now you won't get it until next year from Amazon (if you use free shipping) but there's free shipping even without prime and it's cheaper than getting it from the official store. I cancelled my UO order and got it from the official store to save a couple bucks. I'm wondering if I want to wait a little longer and get it from Amazon for a even a bit less. I could pay for shipping and get it by the end of the month and still save a teeny bit more lol.

3 hours ago, GreenRedChakras said:

Just received! Love the cover and art, the track listing with Do You want to come over is wrong everywhere (back cover, the track list insert, and the actual record!) which is disappointing just seems like some rushed/poor quality control. The records are also in plain white sleeves with just loose pages with art and track listings rather than printing on the actual sleeve, which again feels like a rushed, cost cutting choice....

Ddd that’s... kinda bad. What track is DYWCO then?

21 minutes ago, Isla said:

Omg did yours already arrive? I finally ordered last week when Amazon got some more in stock and it’s not being shipped until from New Years Eve :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I literally ordered a few minutes after it was first put up on Amazon UK :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

it came on Sunday! I’m excited you’ve decided to buy it too, it literally looks incredible!

it’s available on HMV too now!

31 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I literally ordered a few minutes after it was first put up on Amazon UK :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

it came on Sunday! I’m excited you’ve decided to buy it too, it literally looks incredible!

it’s available on HMV too now!

Ddd I knew I should have ordered earlier :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: happy for you!! I can’t wait until mine finally comes.

Archived