Who's already received their Glory 2020 Vinyl?

Slayer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

britney spears television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I'm excited for you!!

I wish I could but just the covers of vinyls. :orangu_orangutan_ape: I think they'd be so cool to hang up on walls.

Honestly I just want it to hang up on the wall too - the cover just looks so great :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

The way I was SO close to buying the vinyl with the original cover a month ago, thank god I did not :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

12 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I may buy it but buying a vinyl triggers my OCD because I won't b able to play it in my car :melt_weird_drift_wow: 

When you buy a cd it becomes like worthless kinda i guess you could sell it for 1$, vinyls can gain in value. and they usually come with an mp3 card. 

On 12/6/2020 at 8:05 AM, Slayer said:

Are you still waiting or has yours arrived already? (If you're obviously supporting the song/album that is)

Mine arrived today and it looks even more INCREDIBLE in person :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

This is definitely her best album cover EVER!

Just because she wears the least on this cover does not mean it is the best cover of hers. The most provocative, yes.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Archived