Those are the worst Britney songs ever released in my opinion

Jamie Lynn Forever

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/29/2020 at 11:11 AM, Alex_1991 said:

Chillin' With You: the cringy lyrics; the awful, amateurish, noisy production; the lack of Britney's vocals; the tragic Jamie Lynn featuring; the bland melody; the horrible chorus; the fact that Britney doesn't even sing in a duet with her sister and the irony of Myah sounding better than Jamie Lynn makes this trashbin on fire the absolute worst song in her whole career (including unreleased tracks and demos). 

0/10

Alien: this song gets the crown for the most disappointing one in her career. William Orbit produced a mediocre and bland track. You can blame the atrocious final mix how you want (the glitch mess is out of this world), but the song itself is plain bad. The melody is boring, there's no chorus, there's no climax, there's no bridge.  The vocal line is absolutely awful, and even if Britney's vocals aren't autotuned to death, she sounds unconvincing and uninspired, lacking her usual "kick". The production is dry and empty, with this horrible synth drums to the front. A nightmare with zero potential. Only positive side: the lyrics. Despite not being all that, they aren't a cringefest like Chilling With You. A little bland but quite meaningful, at least.

1,5/10

Rock  Boy: this forgotten bonus track is BAD. From the basic melody to the boring, dry production, there's nothing rock about this. Luckily is just a filler bonus track in a record full of bops, so it's definitely forgivable.

2/10

Honorable mentions: Brave New Girl (4/10), basically the whole Britney Jean with stand out tracks like Tik Tik Boom (3,5/10) and Til It's Gone (3/10), Private Show (5/10).

Omfg i forgot about Rock Boy, that song is so horrible it sounds something I would’ve heard at church camp back in like 2011 

Dangerous is also pretty bad I used to love but it’s so weird now and not done well imo 

Passenger is straight up propaganda and I will never forgive Katya Purrina for even writing this abomination let alone giving it to Brinny 

Liar is pretty forgettable y’all hype up Glory songs too much, sure it’s better than FF & BJ but it’s still kinda bare minimum-

Do You Wanna Come Over would’ve bombed in the summer of  2016, I for one am glad it didn’t become a single it’s so awkward like it’s “midtempo” but not really and omg the guitar I thought we left the stupid guitar in choruses back in 2013 

Private Show is also pretty bad but only cos of the egregious “vocals” 

Hold On Tite is so stupid it literally sounds like two songs mashed together the lyrics make no sense whatsoever and her vocals are subpar. 

If I’m Dancing is too much it sounds like someone was tryna mimic the “hyper pop” charli XCX trend but it’s just such a train wreck of a song. 

Gasoline makes me extremely uncomfortable 

Selfish is really stupid like it literally sounds like a cheap Low ripoff 

Trip To Your Heart makes my ears hurt 

Ooh La La is such an embarrassment no wonder she gave up on 2013 it was cos if this abomination of a song 

23 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

the weird spoken part in man on the moon😭

also ik its super unpopular opininon but circus the song and alien are boring af

pg should have been iggys song and it would have been fine

i only like williams part in it should be easy💀

i will be there sounds like a song from a 90s sitcom sorry not sorry

Pls at least it’s her, unlike whoever it was in Change Your Mind lmao 

I agree on circus the song it’s kinda aged and it’s just “meh” now. The demo however... that **** is on another level 

Will ruined ISBE lmao, and I have a soft spot for the song bc I know it would’ve smashed in late 2013 even though the lyrics are kinda bad (not worse than ****ty girls and Ew La La) 

That’s kinda the point to IWBT lmaoooo it’s an adorable lil 90s jam... and das it lol

Archived