Those are the worst Britney songs ever released in my opinion

Jamie Lynn Forever

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed these 3 have been getting dragged here:

Private Show is actually good and could’ve been a standout, it’s the chipmunk vocals on the chorus that ruins it. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:
If I’m Dancing is very experimental for Britney. It’s cute, random and ageless. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Man on the Moon is Britney being vulnurable, relatable and I can imagine a whole music video everytime I listen to it cuz of both her angelic vocals and the instrumentals that portrays a starry night  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

All these are fresh air in her discography. Much better than Radar and FF in my opinion :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Plus they’re literally Currentney in a good way

1 hour ago, 10pm24 said:

I noticed these 3 have been getting dragged here:

Private Show is actually good and could’ve been a standout, it’s the chipmunk vocals on the chorus that ruins it. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:
If I’m Dancing is very experimental for Britney. It’s cute, random and ageless. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Man on the Moon is Britney being vulnurable, relatable and I can imagine a whole music video everytime I listen to it cuz of both her angelic vocals and the instrumentals that portrays a starry night  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

All these are fresh air in her discography. Much better than Radar and FF in my opinion :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Plus they’re literally Currentney in a good way

Honestly If Im Dancing is one of the BEST songs she’s ever done! Man On The Moon is also a great song! 

You have to remember that most Britney fans don’t like experimentation or meaning, they just want generic *** /partying songs! 

8 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Honestly If Im Dancing is one of the BEST songs she’s ever done! Man On The Moon is also a great song! 

You have to remember that most Britney fans don’t like experimentation or meaning, they just want generic *** /partying songs! 

Your taste is always on point. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

These are her worst songs in my opinion:

Intimidated

Big Fat Bass

It Should Be Easy

Chillin With You

Privat Show

Love Is A State Of Grace

Outta This World

And these ones are ok sometimes but it would not hurt if she rejected them:

I´m So Curios

Dear Diary

Anticipating

Man On The Moon

Mmm Papi

Boys And Girls

Don´t Hung Up

Sippin On

Inside Out

He About To Lose Me

Trip to Your Heart

Radar

Tik Tik Boom

Body Ache

Clumsy

Bangerz

Don´t Let Me Be The Last To Know

Mad Love

Rock Boy

My Baby

I can't with some of these choices. The fact is, Britney doesn't have many HORRIBLE songs....however....my choices would be....

1. PASSENGER for the reasons others listed. it's so bad.

2. NOW THAT I FOUND YOU....surprised no one else mentioned it. it is a dated, avicii-wannabe rip off. 

3. OH LA LA is pretty bad but I wouldn't necc delete it cause it was a cute song for a movie.

4. SCREAM AND SHOUT.....again, a huge hit, but I can't stand to listen to it anymore. didn't age well and obviously it's a will I am track. I remember one time I requested "any britney spears song" at a bar and the dj played this track and I went back and was like "k so that didn't count cause it's technically a will I am song" LOL 

songs like chilling with you, it should be easy, mmm papi, my baby, pretty girls I can see some semblance of a charm to them / they have their specific mood and purpose lol. 

10 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

This thread was probably  made countless times but oh well...:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

For me

• Perfume : This one is awkward , i still don't get why it was selected as a single,  she doesn't sound very confident on it, and "Britney Jean" had songs that could have done better commercially.
  • Ooh La La : Weird single choice . Artistically it wasn't very interesting. It was a regression. The bridge is catchy tho! 
  • Big Fat Bass : It's fun, entertaining but it's kinda a stain in her discography.
  • Passenger : It sounds messy af, the mixing is all over the place, the vocal production is amateurish, Britney sounds tired. 
  • S&M (Remix) : This could have been amazing but Britney sounds like she has a cold/stuffy nose or something. 
  • Pretty Girls : Sounds too much like Fancy, this song was too bratty and annoying for me. It could have been released by Sophie Grace. 
  • This Kiss : She sounds like she's underwater 
  • Private Show : This one is such a waste, because it could have been amazing if she sang it in her lower/natural register like she did in the "Mood Ring" pre-chorus. 

You can post yours too if you want. You can pick unreleased tracks too :wink_britney_everytime_white:

someone leaked your playlist @Midnight :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

18 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

These are her worst songs in my opinion:

Love Is A State Of Grace

The audacity:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I think chillin with u wins. The whole BJ era and i’m including ooh la la and pretty girls. 

I don’t like much of Femme Fatale either outside the singles and a couple of songs. 

17 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

The audacity:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I think chillin with u wins. The whole BJ era and i’m including ooh la la and pretty girls. 

I don’t like much of Femme Fatale either outside the singles and a couple of songs. 

10 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised::gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised::gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

I´m so sorry! It is not the song itself, the same with Outta This World And Sipppin On. These are great songs. But when I listen to them, I feel depressed. I feel very bad. I dislike these songs because of my mood. It seems like I´m a weird person. Or Make Me. I adore this song but it makes me cry.WHY? It is a song about ***. Strange. But I read somewhere that it sounds like a baby is crying.

Archived