Those are the worst Britney songs ever released in my opinion

Jamie Lynn Forever

This thread was probably  made countless times but oh well...:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

For me

• Perfume : This one is awkward , i still don't get why it was selected as a single,  she doesn't sound very confident on it, and "Britney Jean" had songs that could have done better commercially.
  • Ooh La La : Weird single choice . Artistically it wasn't very interesting. It was a regression. The bridge is catchy tho! 
  • Big Fat Bass : It's fun, entertaining but it's kinda a stain in her discography.
  • Passenger : It sounds messy af, the mixing is all over the place, the vocal production is amateurish, Britney sounds tired. 
  • S&M (Remix) : This could have been amazing but Britney sounds like she has a cold/stuffy nose or something. 
  • Pretty Girls : Sounds too much like Fancy, this song was too bratty and annoying for me. It could have been released by Sophie Grace. 
  • This Kiss : She sounds like she's underwater 
  • Private Show : This one is such a waste, because it could have been amazing if she sang it in her lower/natural register like she did in the "Mood Ring" pre-chorus. 

You can post yours too if you want. You can pick unreleased tracks too :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Passenger is the worst song she’s ever released. The mixing is just horrible. The vocal production is absolutely horrendous.

When I Found You is pretty weak too

My Baby is just cringy. 

Liar has the potential to be a really good song but her vocals aren’t good and the production sounds dated. This song is a strange part of Glory. It doesn’t sound like anything else on the record and that *isnt* a good thing.

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

take it back :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: man on the moon is a bop 

NEVER :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:  

Patience, darling, wait for the night
Darkness comes and love comes alive
I've been right here dreaming of you
Waiting for my man on the

Spoiler

original.gifnnnn

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

I think It should be easy is one of the worst ones for sure 

it sounds like a demo :orangu_orangutan_ape: will.i.am put so much autotune in her voice she sounds robotic 

the song doesn't age well at all 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I completetly forgot about Brenda Juice 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived