Who is more RELEVANT on Exhale in 2020? @AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN or @Blackout2006?

DignifiedLove

More relevant?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

So? XshUK76.gif 
You can’t compare her megarate to a award online show, they r two complete different angles 
XshUK76.gif 

Imagine faking dementia to lie XshUK76.gif 

Everyone was worrying about it XshUK76.gif 

I m literally known as one of Exhalers youngest, richest, for my username and as a Blackout stan XshUK76.gif 

Yet you didn't have the most iconic thread and that award show based off her system of rules, etc. XshUK76.gif

I am younger than you, so. XshUK76.gif

Funny how two people asked if you were okay, AFTER @Hooked-On-Knee did. XshUK76.gif

• Haha 2
Just now, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

No it's true it's true, several points were made Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

Still waiting for this supposed 'controversial' thread of hers Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

Until then it just seems like chatter and nothing more Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

You need to stop disrespecting me when I am the reason 5 threads of yours were featured, platinum and hits XshUK76.gif 

The thread is gonna end careers XshUK76.gif 
And yr irrelevant butt will deal with that as a fact XshUK76.gif 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Yet you didn't have the most iconic thread and that award show based off her system of rules, etc. 

Wdym XshUK76.gif 

I am younger than you, so. 

Well m more synonymous with the name “youngest exhaler” so XshUK76.gif 

Funny how two people asked if you were okay, AFTER @Hooked-On-Knee did

Just a little happy coincidence XshUK76.gif 

1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

You've been calling me a one-hit-wonder since July, that doesn't apply anymore. XshUK76.gif

I will stop if U release that damn thread of yours XshUK76.gif 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Oops!... was his 7th favourite Britney album until God did his work and @Blackout2006went to the light and saw Jesus

I never ever jumped on a bandwagon of Oops and there was anyone none XshUK76.gif 

You just asked me to re-listen to the record and I did and I gave you my thoughts and told u it’s my 4th fave record from Britney officially XshUK76.gif 

Not u using this statement against me XshUK76.gif 

7 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

He also thought Dear Diary was cheesy. 

I never said that, imagine putting words in other people’s mouth XshUK76.gif 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well m more synonymous with the name “youngest exhaler” so XshUK76.gif 

Please, I am known as being crowned Miss Exhale Dream since I was younger than 14. XshUK76.gif

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Just a little happy coincidence XshUK76.gif 

Just like how I convinced you multiple times other things like before we had a debate, you claimed Britney needed a conservatorship and after we had a debate and I told you to listen to Oops!... I Did It Again, it became your 4th fave album? XshUK76.gif

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

We both know you called it one of the cheesiest songs when I said it outsold Michael and Madonna's discography. 

First of all, I never ever heard Dear Diary to even say it was cheesy XshUK76.gif 

I called it cheesy because I was quoting the GPs general thoughts on the song, not MINE

XshUK76.gif 

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

There has, it have moved up in @Towelney and @Iconic 4 U's ranking, along with others. XshUK76.gif

Funny I didn’t know about this bandwagon, yet I relistened and still liked the album without any thoughts of jumping a bandwagon XshUK76.gif 

• Haha 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

First of all, I never ever heard Dear Diary to even say it was cheesy XshUK76.gif 

I called it cheesy because I was quoting the GPs general thoughts on the song, not MINE

XshUK76.gif 

Funny I didn’t know about this bandwagon, yet I relistened and still liked the album without any thoughts of jumping a bandwagon XshUK76.gif 

So you didn't even bother to listen to the song before-hand?XshUK76.gif

@AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN Do what you have to do. XshUK76.gif

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Oops!... was his 7th favourite Britney album until God did his work and @Blackout2006went to the light and saw Jesus. XshUK76.gif

He also thought Dear Diary was cheesy. XshUK76.gif

He only started hopping on the bandwagon of loving the album and song after @Hooked-On-Knee, a.k.a. most influential Exhaler to debut in the last 6 months pioneered and paved the way for Oops!... I Did It Again domination. XshUK76.gif

How dare that rat rank the pop masterpiece that is Oops at 7th...mental illness XshUK76.gif 

And periodT XshUK76.gif

You stanning the masterpice that is Oops I GOD It Again and paving the way for the resurrection of Oops further proves that you have lasting power XshUK76.gif  

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

How dare that rat rank the pop masterpiece that is Oops at 7th...mental illness XshUK76.gif 

And periodT XshUK76.gif

You stanning the masterpice that is Oops I GOD It Again and paving the way for the resurrection of Oops further proves that you have lasting power XshUK76.gif  

Truth hurts yr fad eyes but 75% of the Britney fandom ranking has OIDIA at their 7th XshUK76.gif 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block