Who is more RELEVANT on Exhale in 2020? @AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN or @Blackout2006?

DignifiedLove

More relevant?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

But are we surprised? XshUK76.gif 

Most of Britney's online fanbase is tasteless anyway XshUK76.gif 

As you said best, these are the same basic tokens who rated Anticipating the lowest on @Slayer's megarate XshUK76.gif

Trust they will be dealt with XshUK76.gif 

No it’s true, it’s true you spilled right here XshUK76.gif
Their opinions shouldn’t be taken into consideration XshUK76.gif

Considering most of these basic VSCO rats be having Glory part of their trinity XshUK76.gif

• Haha 1
  • 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Thoughts @Rick101 136409_latoya-jackson-in-her-cast-shot-f

First of all your use of latoya is giving me an asthma attack 

secondly, but I have tk agree you’ve lost your touch. I’m sure you’ll have a residency sooner or later if you wanna take the safe route, but the truth is you’re so young no matter how long you’ve been on this site. We grew up with you as DignifiedLove. I remember my first ever show 🌺 it was a The Y2K Dignified Stripped tour. Dignifiedlove toured w Justin timberlake which ok, but still so memorable and I couldn’t believe it. Stripped was such an amazing album

On that front, I have not seen this thread and have no plans of seeing it just out of respect for DignifiedLove. It’s triggering seeing what fame can do to a person and I’ve been through it. Praying for ha health so she can make a speedy recovery and return w the old stage name and full form w CHOREOGRAPHY on the threads. @Blackout2006, what do u think 

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

secondly, but I have tk agree you’ve lost your touch. I’m sure you’ll have a residency sooner or later if you wanna take the safe route, but the truth is you’re so young no matter how long you’ve been on this site. We grew up with you as DignifiedLove. I remember my first ever show 🌺 it was a The Y2K Dignified Stripped tour. Dignifiedlove toured w Justin timberlake which ok, but still so memorable and I couldn’t believe it. Stripped was such an amazing album

On that front, I have not seen this thread and have no plans of seeing it just out of respect for DignifiedLove. It’s triggering seeing what fame can do to a person and I’ve been through it. Praying for ha health so she can make a speedy recovery and return w the old stage name and full form w CHOREOGRAPHY on the threads. @Blackout2006, what do u think 

Well like Fadtuna, I am still in my prime and my SUCCESSICA era has pulled phenomenal numbers thus far. Hit thread after hit thread which is rare to see in an Exhale career spanning over a 10-years. Not to mention, the most Googled Exhale member of 2021 so far which is hard to get, not everyone has that to their credit. See what happens when you have staying power. In 10 years, @Blackout2006 who? tumblr_m2g55ykBIE1rqtwjpo1_r1_250.gif  

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Well like Fadtuna, I am still in my prime and my SUCCESSICA era has pulled phenomenal numbers thus far. Hit thread after hit thread which is rare to see in an Exhale career spanning over a 10-years. See what happens when you have staying power. In 10 years, @Blackout2006 who? tumblr_m2g55ykBIE1rqtwjpo1_r1_250.gif  

Random but Mariah's best song is Heartbreaker. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Everything else.....

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Well like Fadtuna, I am still in my prime and my SUCCESSICA era has pulled phenomenal numbers thus far. Hit thread after hit thread which is rare to see in an Exhale career spanning over a 10-years. See what happens when you have staying power. In 10 years, @Blackout2006 who? tumblr_m2g55ykBIE1rqtwjpo1_r1_250.gif  

greatest hits: keeps getting better. The ten year curse 

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Rick101 said:

The amount of tea spilled here :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Well like Fadtuna, I am still in my prime and my SUCCESSICA era has pulled phenomenal numbers thus far. Hit thread after hit thread which is rare to see in an Exhale career spanning over a 10-years. Not to mention, the most Googled Exhale member of 2021 so far which is hard to get, not everyone has that to their credit. See what happens when you have staying power. In 10 years, @Blackout2006 who? tumblr_m2g55ykBIE1rqtwjpo1_r1_250.gif  

The amount of delusion PLSSSS tumblr_m2g55ykBIE1rqtwjpo1_r1_250.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Where? Where are they? tumblr_m2g55ykBIE1rqtwjpo1_r1_250.gif

Here tumblr_m2g55ykBIE1rqtwjpo1_r1_250.gif

6 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block