Who is more RELEVANT on Exhale in 2020? @AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN or @Blackout2006?

DignifiedLove

More relevant?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

@Blackout2006 he is a sweetheart and legendary one knows who is that other person.

Wish you were still banned again :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

@AGUILEGEND IS A FAD is kicking himself rn for getting 0 votes :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I told ya if u reset yr name back to DignifiedLove, you would be more relevant so that's yr loss :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Just found out I got my 11th #1 day before yesterday, so you seethe while I slay in my Circus Act II era :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Stay pressed sweets. Just wait until the poll starts picking up and I prevail 

136409_latoya-jackson-in-her-cast-shot-f

43 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Didn't even know OP was @DignifiedLove. :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: In that case, I'm voting for OP. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

And we love you for that  @iAlwaysSingLive :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You disappeared for a While and unlike @Roxxy.

nobody actually made a post wondering what happened to u 

that should answer your question. 

you stan the wrong queen sister.

she might be a queef, but Xtina is no queen. 

If only @AGUILEGEND ISSA FLOP could reset his name back to Dignifiedlove, atleast people could remember its him :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block