Who is more RELEVANT on Exhale in 2020? @AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN or @Blackout2006?

DignifiedLove

More relevant?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I checked tho and it just signifies I have more points than you Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

30k points of mine are deposited in the Exhale bank Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

@Hooked-On-Knee not u giving up when u found out m richer than u Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

Actually, to celebrate my victory, I was getting ready to start the Oops!... era. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

What is an Exhale bank? Your profile lists you having about 19,000 points, which I have more. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Actually, to celebrate my victory, I was getting ready to start the Oops!... era. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

What is an Exhale bank? Your profile lists you having about 19,000 points, which I have more. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

First u have to make a thread to reach yr OIDIA era Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

Go to Extras on the top right corner of your screen and you will find it Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Go to account settings and on the left of your corner, a panel appears so go there and press signature and thus u can change Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

However, only Exhale+ members are accessible to this customization Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

Did Ratdan ban me from using the PM feature because for some reason I'm not able to see the option for activating my PMs? Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Also this avi is so iconic Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

I'm gonna be so sad when I change it for my upcoming era Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

I nominate @Thelegendarybritney or @Hooked-On-Knee to make it their avi once I retire it from mine Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

It's my way of passing down the torch Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

And none for @Blackout2006 Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

You already passed the torch to me and I already passed it to @Iconic 4 U The only exhaler who holds a candle to my status Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

No shade to my girlies, hooked or thelegendaryBritney tho Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block