Who is more RELEVANT on Exhale in 2020? @AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN or @Blackout2006?

DignifiedLove

More relevant?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Where is the excitement?  Where is the passion? XshUK76.gif 

Also, there's nothing @Blackout2006 is known for. He doesn't have THE moment that he was certified an icon. @Thelegendarybritney certified her icon status after her Zac Efron comment, @AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN certified it with that thread where she talked about being a housewife, @Iconic 4 U certified it when she was cancelled for being the biggest hater of the Femme Fatale album even though that was me. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Also, there's nothing @Blackout2006 is known for. He doesn't have THE moment that he was certified an icon. @Thelegendarybritney certified her icon status after her Zac Efron comment, @AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN certified it with that thread where she talked about being a housewife, @Iconic 4 U certified it when she was cancelled for being the biggest hater of the Femme Fatale album even though that was me. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

Not to mention, the ENDLESS amount of emotes and gifs I have contributed to this forum. More than any other member in Exhale HISTORY. Even my avi's become memes. If that isn't iconic, I don't know what is Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Fine you aint a fad but I just feel like you've been playing it too safe this eraXshUK76.gif 

Where is the excitement?  Where is the passion? XshUK76.gif 

Thank you for finally acknowledging I am not a fad XshUK76.gif 

I have to keep it safe since these are the same basic white Ik tokens who gave Anticipating the lowest position in Britney’s megarate and I can’t experiment with these people here XshUK76.gif 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It’s the disrespect towards the 7th best-selling exhaler of this year for meXshUK76.gif 

My Taylor Swift thread certified me as THE pop girl of Exhale selling 25 million units WW XshUK76.gif 

I am famously known for my 5 diamond (in terms of views) threads XshUK76.gif 

I am known for the iconic “Hi” thread XshUK76.gif 

I was the one who started one of Exhalers most anticipated events this year, the exhale music awards with over 50 participants XshUK76.gif 

My iconic breakdown and VMA 2020 performance “Gimme Blackout2006 more” XshUK76.gif 

My username alone is iconic XshUK76.gif 

I am known as one of exhalers richest XshUK76.gif 

Critically acclaimed threads XshUK76.gif 

The time when everyone was thinking I was in danger for a keyboard glitch in my computer XshUK76.gif 

Come back when you can atleast outsell me in something XshUK76.gif 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thank you for finally acknowledging I am not a fad XshUK76.gif 

I have to keep it safe since these are the same basic white Ik tokens who gave Anticipating the lowest position in Britney’s megarate and I can’t experiment with these people here XshUK76.gif 

Screaming XshUK76.gif 

Maybe you are too ahead of your time after all XshUK76.gif 

Regardless we need some controversy. It feels like groundhog day everyday on here. This is not the Exhale I wanted to come back to after being away for 2 months. XshUK76.gif  

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Screaming XshUK76.gif

As you should be XshUK76.gif 

3 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

And @Hooked-On-Knee can seethe with that factXshUK76.gif 

4 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:Regardless we need some controversy. It feels like groundhog day everyday on here. This is not the Exhale I wanted to come back to after being away for 2 months XshUK76.gif  

I already told u, that it’s in the works XshUK76.gif 

I told u it was going to be my if you seek Amy moment XshUK76.gif 

Just now, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

It better be worth the wait then XshUK76.gif

Can't wait for the Karens of Exhale to have their Megyn Kelly moment XshUK76.gif 

They will seethe in shame and even though I will get over 20 downvotes, it’s gonna be worth the wait and officially certify me as the prince of exhale XshUK76.gif 

Its gonna have everything XshUK76.gif 

fights XshUK76.gif 

meltdowns XshUK76.gif 

downvotes XshUK76.gif 

All hell will break loose XshUK76.gif 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It’s the disrespect towards the 7th best-selling exhaler of this year for meXshUK76.gif 

My Taylor Swift thread certified me as THE pop girl of Exhale selling 25 million units WW XshUK76.gif 

I am famously known for my 5 diamond (in terms of views) threads XshUK76.gif 

I am known for the iconic “Hi” thread XshUK76.gif 

I was the one who started one of Exhalers most anticipated events this year, the exhale music awards with over 50 participants XshUK76.gif 

My iconic breakdown and VMA 2020 performance “Gimme Blackout2006 more” XshUK76.gif 

My username alone is iconic XshUK76.gif 

I am known as one of exhalers richest XshUK76.gif 

Critically acclaimed threads XshUK76.gif 

The time when everyone was thinking I was in danger for a keyboard glitch in my computer XshUK76.gif 

Come back when you can atleast outsell me in something XshUK76.gif 

@Slayer's mega ratings of albums were 10x more iconic. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

What is this history revisionist? You were the only only one having a meltdown thinking Exhale was hacked when it was a problem with your keyboard. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

@AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN back me up. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

@Blackout2006 lacks an identity on here in the sense that nobody knows much about her. I am regarded as Exhale's E-Mail My Heart & Dear Diary stan along with being the biggest promoter of Britney's trinity being Oops!..., In The Zone, and Self-titled. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

• Haha 2
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Slayer's mega ratings of albums were 10x more iconic. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

So? XshUK76.gif 
You can’t compare her megarate to a award online show, they r two complete different angles 
XshUK76.gif 

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

What is this history revisionist? You were the only only one having a meltdown thinking Exhale was hacked when it was a problem with your keyboard. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

Imagine faking dementia to lie XshUK76.gif 

Everyone was worrying about it XshUK76.gif 

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

lacks an identity on here in the sense that nobody knows much about her. I am regarded as Exhale's E-Mail My Heart & Dear Diary stan along with being the biggest promoter of Britney's trinity being Oops!..., In The Zone, and Self-titled

I m literally known as one of Exhalers youngest, richest, for my username and as a Blackout stan XshUK76.gif 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

They will seethe in shame and even though I will get over 20 downvotes, it’s gonna be worth the wait and officially certify me as the prince of exhale XshUK76.gif 

Its gonna have everything XshUK76.gif 

fights XshUK76.gif 

meltdowns XshUK76.gif 

downvotes XshUK76.gif 

All hell will break loose XshUK76.gif 

My upcoming threads is going to be so big it will end @Hooked-On-Knee AKA Hooked-on-one-hit-wonder career XshUK76.gif 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Oops!... was his 7th favourite Britney album until God did his work and @Blackout2006went to the light and saw Jesus. XshUK76.gif

He also thought Dear Diary was cheesy. XshUK76.gif

He only started hopping on the bandwagon of loving the album and song after @Hooked-On-Knee, a.k.a. most influential Exhaler to debut in the last 6 months pioneered and paved the way for Oops!... I Did It Again domination. XshUK76.gif

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN back me up. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

@Blackout2006 lacks an identity on here in the sense that nobody knows much about her. I am regarded as Exhale's E-Mail My Heart & Dear Diary stan along with being the biggest promoter of Britney's trinity being Oops!..., In The Zone, and Self-titled. Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg

No it's true it's true, several points were made Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

Still waiting for this supposed 'controversial' thread of hers Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

Until then it just seems like chatter and nothing more Beyonce-and-Christina-Aguilera.thumb.jpg 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block