What do you regret most in life so far?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I regret being smarter than most people! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: It’s been difficult but I’ve managed thus far... obviously joking. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

One thing I regret is not addressing my mental health earlier. Like I wish mental healthcare was accessible generally, but I regret not having formed a working relationship with a therapist or psychiatrist when I was a younger teen. I’m now in my mid-20s and depression/anxiety has really robbed me of so much. I have done my best to manage and get by, but it’s hard to pick yourself up out of a spiral or even think clearly. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: There’s obviously still time and I don’t think I’m a lost cause but... my thinking is if I had addressed mental health challenges earlier, maybe I’d have the tools/resources within and around me to better take on my mental health, which would’ve prevented so many opportunities, friendships, or experiences from being lost.

i hurt my ankle in 2nd grade p.e. and was to afraid to tell my parents so it healed wrong and it still hurts sometimes:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

i was going to write a rant abt how my parents wouldnt have cared either way but im just super bitter rn cuz of how they always treat my sis better, by next week ill have calmed down

Archived