Got emotional recording this new BreatheHeavy Video! about Britney Spears' dad calling her a racehorse

• Leader
1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Girl those crocodile tears were clickbait just like the new song snippet review.  Where was that vulnerable side when he was hyping up a forced single release from her captors.  Bye.

Oh look another rude comment from PRF.

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

No offense, but I am this close to suspending you from this site because you don't elevate this community in any way. This isn't an isolated instance. For months you spew negativity. I don't want that part of Exhale. Please, clean up how you comment or I have to ask that you leave. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Jordan hasn't done anything to your reactions, they are currently not working properly for some people and Jordan is reviewing this.

I can only love react at the moment too, so please don't think your comments are that important for Jordan to disable how you react to a post :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yikes, you're so rude for literally no reason, Jordan shows a vulnerable side and some of you swoop in like vultures - some of you are literally something else :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: It must be exhausting being this negative and derailing threads all the time (this is not aimed at just you btw).

We love logic :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

And yes def working on why these reactions are acting funny for some! 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lmao. They bring me inner peace 😌

I was going to ask what they “did for you”, but felt the tranquility was obvious.

I hope you make a video elaborating on importance of environment (ie, home) to mental health/vibe/inner peace/etc., especially since you work at home. I need some tips finding “my geometric shapes”. I’d love to know your thoughts/opinions on maximizing your environment to feel like your best self (& guidance for those who work at  home!)

I hope you get what I mean. I’m a real lighting person & am constantly experimenting with different types (I see that salt lamp! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:) I still feel like there’s elements I’m missing to maximizing my environment. Would love to see a video with a theme similar to this from you!

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Oh look another rude comment from PRF.

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

No offense, but I am this close to suspending you from this site because you don't elevate this community in any way. This isn't an isolated instance. For months you spew negativity. I don't want that part of Exhale. Please, clean up how you comment or I have to ask that you leave. 

I elevate the truth and Britney.  I didn't know I had to be a Jordan stan to be a member.  You take yourself way too seriously and for someone who likes and quotes comments name-calling trump supporters, you sure seem to pat yourself on your back about creating an elevated community.  I will try to be sweeter to you and be a better jordan fan.  Even though I've always supported this site and gave constructive comments and praise when you started trying out new forum features that I thought were cool.  This election has made you kind of negative to anyone who disagrees with you.  I'll try to "clean up how I comment" if it makes you happy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I elevate the truth and Britney.  I didn't know I had to be a Jordan stan to be a member.  You take yourself way too seriously and for someone who likes and quotes comments name-calling trump supporters, you sure seem to pat yourself on your back about creating an elevated community.  I will try to be sweeter to you and be a better jordan fan.  Even though I've always supported this site and gave constructive comments and praise when you started trying out new forum features that I thought were cool.  This election has made you kind of negative to anyone who disagrees with you.  I'll try to "clean up how I comment" if it makes you happy.

Jordan said in YouTube comments recently he is being more aware of how political threads come off and he wants everyone to feel welcome here :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

And I believe him :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

So from one Exhale Republican to another, stop pissing him off cause we’re making progress :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

We also have to show respect to get respect :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Jordan said in YouTube comments recently he is being more aware of how political threads come off and he wants everyone to feel welcome here :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

And I believe him :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

So from one Exhale Republican to another, stop pissing him off cause we’re making progress :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

We also have to show respect to get respect :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

That’s really good to hear but saying and doing are two different things.  I’ve been gaslighted here many times before. They will forever act like it’s fair while banning you for making good points against their political hero’s.  So good luck in believing him.  I’ll wait to see if that’s actually true.

• Like 1