Got emotional recording this new BreatheHeavy Video! about Britney Spears' dad calling her a racehorse

42 minutes ago, zenden said:

Of course no normal father ever say his daughter should be treated like racehorse

I liked rose metaphore🌹

At this point he’s probably fearing the end of the conservatorship out of fear for tell-alls, which I can’t imagine she’d be doing for quite some time anyway as she’s very private. But I bet this is a big fear of Jamie’s, among other things. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

At this point he’s probably fearing the end of the conservatorship out of fear for tell-alls, which I can’t imagine she’d be doing for quite some time anyway as she’s very private. But I bet this is a big fear of Jamie’s, among other things. 

I'd love to see Britney write a book. Not some ridiculous explosive tabloidy tell-all, but offer her thoughts finally. 

• Leader
On 11/14/2020 at 10:00 AM, void priestess said:

Great uplifting video! It was really sweet :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I do have to agree that the music a bit overwhelming and it could be better to take it down a notch though. Viewers are there to hear you. Not THIS MUSIC with a feature of Jordan. 

Lol my bad! A Me Against the Music teas :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1