Got emotional recording this new BreatheHeavy Video! about Britney Spears' dad calling her a racehorse

Hey, Jordan!

I dont post or comment much nowadays, because I dont really have time, but I keep lurking and I've been doing it since '07

I remember everything that you went through, all those nasty hacker attacks, Jamie's threats, when you were right since the beginning protesting c-ship, all the hate that you've got from fellow exhalers, who were claiming Jamie was an angel, who saved Brit and many more...

I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and all the light that you're sharing with us! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:
The vid is great and very sincere, Britney would be so proud of you!:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@Jordan Miller Never mind, I spoke too soon, it’s only on Biden topics where my downvote is disabled and I’m only allowed to heart.  Also, only on Biden posts do my quote attempts take me to an error page.  Glitches on liberal platforms always magically disable conservative voices and benefit democrat narratives.  

You sir, are out too lunch.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@Jordan Miller Never mind, I spoke too soon, it’s only on Biden topics where my downvote is disabled and I’m only allowed to heart.  Also, only on Biden posts do my quote attempts take me to an error page.  Glitches on liberal platforms always magically disable conservative voices and benefit democrat narratives.  

Jordan hasn't done anything to your reactions, they are currently not working properly for some people and Jordan is reviewing this.

I can only love react at the moment too, so please don't think your comments are that important for Jordan to disable how you react to a post :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yikes, you're so rude for literally no reason, Jordan shows a vulnerable side and some of you swoop in like vultures - some of you are literally something else :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: It must be exhausting being this negative and derailing threads all the time (this is not aimed at just you btw).

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Lets Just Stop Rob Mcelhenney Sticker - Lets Just Stop Rob Mcelhenney  Esquire - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I'm going to watch it right now and then, I'll be posting my thoughts. But I agree, if I imagine my dad calling / comparing me to a racehorse with the meaning he meant. It's sad and it would make me feel miserable. The good part of it, our words talk about ourselves and our heart, so there's not need to add something else.

Looking forward to hearing from you! And yea, it's just a sad situation all around :/ 

• Love 1

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I really appreciate your video and words. As a person who struggles with an eating disorder, everything you said is so important. Don't forget your worth and value. Thank you for this video.

Ps. I encourage you to create more content in youtube. You're so good at it! You explain the stuff in a very fresh way, keep it going!

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Jordan hasn't done anything to your reactions, they are currently not working properly for some people and Jordan is reviewing this.

I can only love react at the moment too, so please don't think your comments are that important for Jordan to disable how you react to a post :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yikes, you're so rude for literally no reason, Jordan shows a vulnerable side and some of you swoop in like vultures - some of you are literally something else :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: It must be exhausting being this negative and derailing threads all the time (this is not aimed at just you btw).

Girl those crocodile tears were clickbait just like the new song snippet review.  Where was that vulnerable side when he was hyping up a forced single release from her captors.  Bye.

• Love 2