Aitana joins Katy Perry on new remix of "Resilient" produced by Tiësto

3 hours ago, jukaperci said:

Even Katy's biggest flop has more impact than anything from .. Anastasia.. ...Amanda...Aitana o whatever. Her music looks cheap and local.

10 / 5000

Yeah, at this point, I am not sure who is helping who lol.

Katy is completely over everywhere, while Aitana is pretty big in Spain and South America.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Borja said:

Yeah, at this point, I am not sure who is helping who lol.

Katy is completely over everywhere, while Aitana is pretty big in Spain and South America.

Sure... Amanda Anastasia Alicia Airiana Aitana is big in her little town. But Sorry, She is not Rosalia. She is not important outside of a small country. Every small country had a Aitana... it is not relevant. Katy, in low hours, has international sales that triple any cheap song by Cheaptiana.

Katy did her christmas charity.

This joke is for Coca Cola commercial lol

I’m from Spain and I hate Aitana, but it’s true that she’s pretty big here. She started her career in a contest named Operación Triunfo, it’s like a mix of Big Brother and American Idol. Her fans are going crazy over this collab because it’s the first time she collabs with an American pop star (although she did a song with Lele Pons:orangu_orangutan_ape:). 

On 11/13/2020 at 1:52 AM, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Spanish princess of pop Aitana is ready to slay.    

res.jpg.8bb7f67fc18c660d2fc350ccc25a3c79.jpg

princess?:clownery_makeup_meme:

you can tell her label is doing good connection, but this is a big flop. I mean Katy went for Aitana (lets hope she knows her) because having Rosalia would overshadow Katy. They are trying really hard with Aitana, and yes, she is an amazing singer, but this type of collabs seems poor 

1 hour ago, jukaperci said:

Sure... Amanda Anastasia Alicia Airiana Aitana is big in her little town. But Sorry, She is not Rosalia. She is not important outside of a small country. Every small country had a Aitana... it is not relevant. Katy, in low hours, has international sales that triple any cheap song by Cheaptiana.

Wow, why so bitter? Any musician had to be a newcommer at some point. Rosalia was a small artist from spain too when she started, even Katy Perry was a small artist at some point. And not everybody has to be big in the US to be successful...

Also spain, even if a small country, is the 3rd country in the world with the most UNESCO wonders, so don't look down on small countries :)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 11/13/2020 at 11:47 PM, Silhouette said:

You don't even know how popular Aitana is in Spain, so don't shade her just because she's not a star from the US :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Mmmm Im from Spain, and yes, she has her public and is famous by her own, okay, I give you that. But this collaboration is so random and just another attempt from Katy to have her popularity back since Spanish music is growing right now in the US and she wants her numbers too. She just choose Aitana because she hasn't achieve a big worldwide hit yet but has a fanbase, so Katy isn't overshadow but still has fans  and a new public. 

1 hour ago, jukaperci said:

Its not Katys charity when she is already out from the charts. Katy is just doing money moves, and not that well. I get you don't know Aitana so opinions are totally different, but Aitana is getting bigger in Spain so collaborating with her was a good movement in the way she is opening to new markets. At the same time it feels dumb since you can tell now everybody from US is searching for singers from other countries, specially latin countries to get into the Spanish music movement, and this song just feels like a poor attempt making Aitana bigger since is not that famous and Katy smaller since US doesn't know anything from her. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block