This Day in Pop: 'Britney Spears: The Singles Collection' is released in 2009 (November 10)

I have the purple version and the single CD.I was so disappointed! For me the worst greatest hits! The only good thing was the song "3".at that time I had hoped that we would get "Feet On The Ground/Fallback" as a (then) new song. But now that I know that "King Of My Castle" was also planned...:bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

To the CD:The pictures in the booklet were blurred, the information was incorrect. The DVD is not complete. Would have been great if it had gone from Do Somethin´-3.But Break The Ice was missing e.B.For such a big star, it's a shame to release something like that( I'm not talking about Brit herself but her team.)

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Prachi I believe they only did one print of that box set, by the time I had the funds, I ordered it, only to be told back it's cancelled.

I was like they needed to do to at least a few more repressings if they want to go at least gold. 

only one box I dont think it ever got a re run, shame tbh it would've gotten gold in US.

45 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's at 240,000 Units (sales in the US). So it's really a let down..

no, quoted wrong sorry 

Eligible certifications for The Singles Collection:

Australia - Gold - 35,000
Brazil - Platinum - 60,000
Canada - Platinum - 80,000
France - Gold - 50,000
Ireland - 2x Platinum - 30,000
Japan - Gold - 100,000
Mexico - Gold - 30,000
New Zealand - Gold - 7,500
United Kingdom - Platinum - 300,000
United States - Gold - 500,000

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

no, quoted wrong sorry 

Eligible certifications for The Singles Collection:

Australia - Gold - 35,000
Brazil - Platinum - 60,000
Canada - Platinum - 80,000
France - Gold - 50,000
Ireland - 2x Platinum - 30,000
Japan - Gold - 100,000
Mexico - Gold - 30,000
New Zealand - Gold - 7,500
United Kingdom - Platinum - 300,000
United States - Gold - 500,000

I went by MRC, then they haven't even updated her database, but then again when Billboard and MRC Data only cares about streams, why would they update her MRC database. 

25 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I went by MRC, then they haven't even updated her database, but then again when Billboard and MRC Data only cares about streams, why would they update her MRC database. 

MRC is a big time flop especially for pre 2000s acts they recently gave update on Britney and 'Britney' album is at 4.4m all pure this is something has been known for years. 

I wanted to know the Columbia house sales on this, BMG club sales were 600-800k for this nor any idea on how much SPS it has from the US :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

13 minutes ago, Prachi said:

MRC is a big time flop especially for pre 2000s acts they recently gave update on Britney and 'Britney' album is at 4.4m all pure this is something has been known for years. 

I wanted to know the Columbia house sales on this, BMG club sales were 600-800k for this nor any idea on how much SPS it has from the US :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Thank god RIAA counts those sales. 

I wish you would do a post explaining why We denounce chartmasters.  

The BMG sales are never counted in by Nielsen, but it's a known fact they were a huge thing back in the 90s. 

The biggest con into getting us into a contract, 12 CDs for the price of one penny, once we did that, we had no choice but to fulfill it, the black print always ****s us all up. They were never a penny. They just knew that could get away with it 

13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Thank god RIAA counts those sales. 

I wish you would do a post explaining why We denounce chartmasters.  

The BMG sales are never counted in by Nielsen, but it's a known fact they were a huge thing back in the 90s. 

The biggest con into getting us into a contract, 12 CDs for the price of one penny, once we did that, we had no choice but to fulfill it, the black print always ****s us all up. They were never a penny. They just knew that could get away with it 

Chartmasters don't let me post now all of my comments goes under pending, their CSPC formula doesnt even make sense nor EAS is counted the way it is 1500 streams = 1 album is not counted everywhere in the world. 

I have 10m album deflation of Britney and posted that on CM with receipts but they never allow my comment now, the thing is they take pride in their accuracy but they aren't accurate at all. 

Columbia house was a big thing back then, LAV sold more than 1m from there alone and maybe more I never understood by soundscan doesnt include this, right now Britney is at 35m without DVD sales + Club sales and newer acts like Taylor or Adele sales are included with DVD sales and we all know Britney sold huge number of DVDs WW. 

As a matter of fact, oops I did it again got diamond status in 2005 but it did 10m in us by an year even RIAA on oops is without Columbia sales 

https://postimg.cc/fVnmP3Kj

You can see the pic above, except baby one more time her sales on every album is a huge mess. 

• Super Mods

Man I remember being so excited for this when it came out cause

of all the rare songs that I never heard of at the time like Im So Curious and the acoustic

version of BTMYH.

I just wish I could've gotten the box set but I couldnt afford it.

Sadly I still cant afford it now cause its not available everywhere and online its like $200 and up.

Hopefully one day I can get it at a good price

• Like 1