Body Analysis on Britney "I'm fine" Instagram

SkyNet

2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

I am 100% sure that the manipulation more when all Lou, the boyfriend, especially the sister approaches so that there are no serious consequences and she will probably agree.

She is that she has been abused for a long time, she also lives with her abusers and it is even worse because the only link is them.

Britney unfortunately has not had much support or has been allowed to have personal growth.

And this is one of the reasons why all this is so dangerous.

Yep, that's what I believe it's happening.

The boyfriend and the sister have a big influence on her.

She only knows that "reality", so a lot weird stuff probably is normal for her.

She needs to stay away from these people, but it's almost impossible. A sad and complicated situation.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The freedom talk video is my favorite too. I saw Britney there, the one I think she truly is.

I just want something real, nothing seems sincere about and around Britney anymore.

On the freedom video she seemed herself, relaxed and real. All the other videos she seems reharsed, over the top, nervous and fake. Even her voice doesnt come natural at all. I feel like the last time I really saw her was on for the record. Its sad that we feel so far from her and really dont know who shes anymore. 

i am so angry and done with you guys you think you are so well flaunted you know everything about Britney and her intelligence

give the woman some space for god's sakes

she is not your doll

i am not talking to everybody but for some of us here it certainly does apply

you use your ego against her to get ahead and feel better, feeling you really care about her at the same time

16 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Yep, that's what I believe it's happening.

The boyfriend and the sister have a big influence on her.

She only knows that "reality", so a lot weird stuff probably is normal for her.

She needs to stay away from these people, but it's almost impossible. A sad and complicated situation.

Holding on to this is the worst, but I still think that she fully understands that her sister and her family are not on her side and I think she has learned to accept it.
 She has always been a super dependent woman (thanks to larry, family), and now more due to abuse, it is a complicated issue.

5 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

To read body language, you need to know the base line of a person. That is the first rule.

Why doesn't he address this?

We need to keep in mind that if these Youtubers said nothing is wrong with her, nobody will watch their videos. They need to at LEAST say "I'm not sure/ she could be nervous"

He did a first video on Britney 

here he says It could be her anxiety and there's factors that can explain the odd stuff and maybe she just a very shy person.

However, her behavior has way too many signs of being forced. I already read books on body language and always wanted a professional to do an analysis on her videos. Obviously he can't have sure of anything and I didn't see this guy saying "yes, she is a prisoner let's help this woman", but he can see there is something wrong with the videos.

It will be good If more professionals do analysis, so we can have different perspectives... But I think they all will say the same, and this doesn't mean they just want attention because of Free Britney.

Archived