Body Analysis on Britney "I'm fine" Instagram

SkyNet

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk how this video convinced so many people that she looks better or less anxious, I didnt buy when I first saw it, I still dont buy it now. I just dont know why Britney keeps helping her team somehow. Maybe shes really that manipulated, but I just wish shed refuse and not give them anything anymore. Let the world know she doesnt control her instagram whatsoever and shes protesting her team every way she can. I wonder if they promise her more beach days, more time with Sam or her kids. 

Britney be like:

Pin on health and wellness

But her eyes tell a different story. A horror story. I really am scared for her. What has she been through? What does she continue to go through? What will she have to face in the near future? 

My theory is: A few months ago Britney truly was fine. She was happy and healthy and wanted to contest the c-ship. Sam began proceedings. But in recent months Brit's anxiety has shot up and she's not fine anymore. Sam is pressuring Britney behind the scenes to convince the world she is fine ("remove the dancing video and post a video proclaiming you're fine.) Meanwhile, Team Evil are pressuring Britney to constantly provide IG material or they'll kill her dog or some other threat. 

I just wish that after 12 years of anxiety and painful lack of confidence, Britney could've had some therapy and support behind the scenes. I'd love to know what Jodi has done in terms of that. 

I feel like we also need to take in consideration that she's a shy person. People always question in here why she would be nervous to film a video, but I mean, I would lol When you're not used to be this open or vulnerable, it can be difficult. She's always been in front of the camera, but, performing, and here she is giving speeches from the privacy of her house, trying to convince us of something that most likely isn't true, but that doesn't mean that something horrible is happening, but I mean, obviously she can't be the happiest she's ever been if she's not seeing her kids, and with the ongoing legal battle, and even just the pandemic itself. So instead of being like "someone is forcing her to say that" I feel it's more of, she trying to tells us this "white lie" so we stop worrying about her. 

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I feel like we also need to take in consideration that she's a shy person. People always question in here why she would be nervous to film a video, but I mean, I would lol When you're not used to be this open or vulnerable, it can be difficult. She's always been in front of the camera, but, performing, and here she is giving speeches from the privacy of her house, trying to convince us of something that most likely isn't true, but that doesn't mean that something horrible is happening, but I mean, obviously she can't be the happiest she's ever been if she's not seeing her kids, and with the ongoing legal battle, and even just the pandemic itself. So instead of being like "someone is forcing her to say that" I feel it's more of, she trying to tells us this "white lie" so we stop worrying about her. 

Yeah, I thought about her past interviews and she was always shy. Playing with hands, or having chew gum, something that many people do to calm themselves. Also, she was always biting her nails, which is a sing on distress too.

But, the picture as a whole is twisted.

12 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Yeah, I thought about her past interviews and she was always shy. Playing with hands, or having chew gum, something that many people do to calm themselves. Also, she was always biting her nails, which is a sing on distress too.

But, the picture as a whole is twisted.

I mean, there are many possible reasons, and each is sadder than the other one.

I think it also has to do a lot with her isolation, not just the isolation itself, but, if she's not close to friends or relatives that do this kind of stuff, like, how does she learn how to take selfies or videos for social media, if she doesn't have friends that do that kind of things with her, or that encourage her to just like, yeah, do all that social media stuff. She's literally just there with Sam, if any. And even years before, it was just her with her kids (her kids used to take some of the pictures and workout videos) so probably it's still very awkward for her to do these things and they'll always be. 

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, there are many possible reasons, and each is sadder than the other one.

I think it also has to do a lot with her isolation, not just the isolation itself, but, if she's not close to friends or relatives that do this kind of stuff, like, how does she learn how to take selfies or videos for social media, if she doesn't have friends that do that kind of things with her, or that encourage her to just like, yeah, do all that social media stuff. She's literally just there with Sam, if any. And even years before, it was just her with her kids (her kids used to take some of the pictures and workout videos) so probably it's still very awkward for her to do these things and they'll always be. 

And I never thought about Britney as very good at tech. No surprise gere.

But even my mum can take a picture of a flower in the garden. So Britney could too if she wanted too. But her posts look very pushed to do. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I'm not going to say much, because I don't subscribe to talking up totally unverified information as fact, but I totally agree with what he said about a longer video doing more harm than good. I wouldn't be surprised if it added fuel to the conspiracy theories, too. 

I believe Britney sees what is being said about her and it makes sense for her to post a video and try to calm fans' concerns. It's just too bad that her actions always seem to have the opposite effect. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Awesome. I loved his first video about her and hope he keeps checking her updates.

Not gonna lie, I thought the video was different than the others at first, but then someone pointed out the eyes when she says "happiest".

Now I see this was another creepy video where she looked forced again.

Anxiety and shyness wouldn't affect every damn video, it's always the same. She legit looks scared every video.

If this was genuine and she tried to calm us all, the strategy couldn't be worse. She needs to see actual feedback from us to understand what's wrong, or hire a professional to help to manage the Instagram. It's really not that hard, the situation became a snow ball over nothing.

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Idk how this video convinced so many people that she looks better or less anxious, I didnt buy when I first saw it, I still dont buy it now. I just dont know why Britney keeps helping her team somehow. Maybe shes really that manipulated, but I just wish shed refuse and not give them anything anymore. Let the world know she doesnt control her instagram whatsoever and shes protesting her team every way she can. I wonder if they promise her more beach days, more time with Sam or her kids. 

I actually bought It at first lol. I think It was for the non so forced baby voice, she talked more normal there.

Yeah, I think she is very manipulated. I wouldn't doubt they use things like you mentioned to make her do what "she needs to do". The Instagram updates are useless, it's like an obligation just to prove she's fine (hey, she's not at the facility against her will again, see? Now shut up fans).

I mean, I bet Brit will remember she has a Christmas song and will thank fans If we make It number 1. And that's the next cash grab RCA and her team are holding It.

She literally only helps her team since the facility time. Her image is terrible, but she tries desperately save theirs.

2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I actually bought It at first lol. I think It was for the non so forced baby voice, she talked more normal there.

Yeah, I think she is very manipulated. I wouldn't doubt they use things like you mentioned to make her do what "she needs to do". The Instagram updates are useless, it's like an obligation just to prove she's fine (hey, she's not at the facility against her will again, see? Now shut up fans).

I mean, I bet Brit will remember she has a Christmas song and will thank fans If we make It number 1. And that's the next cash grab RCA and her team are holding It.

She literally only helps her team since the facility time. Her image is terrible, but she tried desperately save theirs.

I didnt buy for a sec lol the white background is also sus

She seems less anxious tbh but she still doesnt look that thrilled either. Idk one of the videos I thought to be more normal was the freedom one, her voice is even different there. 

I also dont understand why she feels the need to keep giving them content. Do they manipulate her so she feels she has to keep the fans updated? I seriously think she doesnt have access to her Instagram, and no one around her says to her whats really posted there. Yeah, these posts are useless. Many fans still think she doesnt look fine and just give more fuel to trolls and media to talk **** about her. Its a ******* mess. 

I wish Britney doesnt acknowledge this RCA/team con money grab, but I wouldnt be surprised too. 

Exactly! She helps her team at the same time they keep destroying whats left of her public image.  

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I think she is very manipulated.

I am 100% sure that the manipulation more when all Lou, the boyfriend, especially the sister approaches so that there are no serious consequences and she will probably agree.

She is that she has been abused for a long time, she also lives with her abusers and it is even worse because the only link is them.

Britney unfortunately has not had much support or has been allowed to have personal growth.

And this is one of the reasons why all this is so dangerous.

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

I didnt buy for a sec lol the white background is also sus

She seems less anxious tbh but she still doesnt look that thrilled either. Idk one of the videos I thought to be more normal was the freedom one, her voice is even different there. 

I also dont understand why she feels the need to keep giving them content. Do they manipulate her so she feels she has to keep the fans updated? I seriously think she doesnt have access to her Instagram, and no one around her says to her whats really posted there. Yeah, these posts are useless. Many fans still think she doesnt look fine and just give more fuel to trolls and media to talk **** about her. Its a ******* mess. 

I wish Britney doesnt acknowledge this RCA/team con money grab, but I wouldnt be surprised too. 

Exactly! She helps her team at the same time they keep destroying whats left of her public image.  

The freedom talk video is my favorite too. I saw Britney there, the one I think she truly is.

I just want something real, nothing seems sincere about and around Britney anymore.

Archived