Kylie Minogue's new album "Disco" stream + comment party!

Im stuckkkk...i dont know if i want to listen to it or not.

Kylie is an aging artist and i dont want to stream the leak because its a win for this ageist music industry and i dont wanna contribute to a loss of sales. That too, artist from UK do have a hard time in the US. FN could have easily sold 180k-340k in its first week if it werent for the leak :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

But on the other side of the grass, somebody said that streaming the leak would be fine since its just 2 days to the official release and that too, i think she is a pretty established artist and has a loyal fanbase. That too reviews so far over here are liking it so i guess it would be nice :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Spoiler

Can someone PM me the link tho? :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

2f35b1a8a1c2e62fb9db50232d5424c404d31c92

Kylie Minogue's new album, Disco, hit the Internet ahead of its November 6th release date.

Think I'm going to wait until Friday to stream. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

How is it 2020 and leaks are still happening?!

Related:

kylie-leak.jpg.0e59b95363c8cb9ae8690dad1e5526b1.jpg

Downloaded...I love it...need the other deluxe tracks though...10times better then Positions that’s for sure!!! Still goin to support Queen Kylie on the 6!!!

• Haha 1

Oh no!..  :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:  Not even Kylie is safe from idiots stealing music, these days! :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:  If you listen early, make sure to still buy and/or stream so DISCO debuts at a good chart position! She’s a Literal 3 Decade plus Legend!  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:
For those who don’t know, she’s an Australian TV actress turned pop star, and her Bops are Supreme. They’re so Top Shelf!..  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 3

OMFGGGGGGG THIS ALBUM. I AM ******* DECEASED! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Magic :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: 9/10

MISS A THING AHHHHHHHHHHHHH 10000000000/10 :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson::madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white::gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

Real Groove - It is CERTIFIED FIRE, so much sass :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: 9/10

Monday Blues - damn, so much attitude. Where my **** at? :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: 9/10

Supernova - OH. MY. GOD. EARGASM. My walls are broken in from all the gyrating.  :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: 10/10

Say Something - Cute :neydedance_purple: 7/10  I'm so bitter you were released as the first single.

Last Chance :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: I'm dead. Kill me Jesus. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: 9/10

I Love it - I love it I love it (but not as much as Miss A Thing) - 8/10

Where Does The DJ Go? - THE TEASE ON THE SLOW MOMENTUM TO THE BUILD UP :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: 8.5/10

Dance Floor Darling - Cute :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming: 6.5/10

Unstoppable  :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: 6/10

Celebrate You - Awwwww, such a feel good song :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: 7/10

Overall, 10/10! BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR

Bye Ariana :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block