Simple Plan - When I'm Gone

Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder

James Blunt - 1973

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate

Jennifer Lopez - Do It Well

• Love 3

stronger + good life - Kanye west (just get the radio edits for no swearing...)

before he cheats - carrie underwood 

lip gloss - lil mama and the girlfriend remix with Avril feat. lil mama hehehehe

rehab - Amy winehouse

like a boy - ciara

with love, stranger, play with fire, dignity - Hilary duff 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

This is Empezar Desde Cero by RBD

* SCREAMS IN SPANISH * I love this song!! And FINALLY they uploaded it to an official channel!! I watched so many times this super low quality video uploaded by a random account, this looks and sounds great, thanks!

PS: I love Belinda, can you explain to me why the eff she stopped recording music?

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

PS: I love Belinda, can you explain to me why the eff she stopped recording music?

tumblr_mi6d9sGZq91r6fwo9o3_250.gif

I mean, she just stopped doing albums, but she's been releasing individual songs here and there, mostly collaborations. Just last year she had that hit Amor a Primera Vista.

Earlier this year she released a song with Steve Aoki but nothing happened with it. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I don't even know if she's still under a record label. But yeah, it's just so weird. And even weirder, because it's not like she retired and no one has heard from her, but she keeps very active and very present on television, and social media, and she does photoshoots, and sometimes she still does concerts, I mean, at least until a few years ago, even years after her last album. I don't even know where she's making money from to keep her lifestyle :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Edit: yup, I googled it, and apparently she's talked about this already. It's the same thing that happened to Fey, she went "independent" because she didn't want a record label telling her what to sing, and now she ends up releasing nothing at all instead. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I mean, real indie artists manage to pull out entire albums, and I don't know why these artists go independent and it's like they're unable to do anything. They should have it easier than true indie people, because they're already known, they should have more access to songwriters, producers, etc.

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tumblr_mi6d9sGZq91r6fwo9o3_250.gif

I mean, she just stopped doing albums, but she's been releasing individual songs here and there, mostly collaborations. Just last year she had that hit Amor a Primera Vista.

Earlier this year she released a song with Steve Aoki but nothing happened with it. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I don't even know if she's still under a record label. But yeah, it's just so weird. And even weirder, because it's not like she retired and no one has heard from her, but she keeps very active and very present on television, and social media, and she does photoshoots, and sometimes she still does concerts, I mean, at least until a few years ago, even years after her last album. I don't even know where she's making money from to keep her lifestyle :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Edit: yup, I googled it, and apparently she's talked about this already. It's the same thing that happened to Fey, she went "independent" because she didn't want a record label telling her what to sing, and now she ends up releasing nothing at all instead. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I mean, real indie artists manage to pull out entire albums, and I don't know why these artists go independent and it's like they're unable to do anything. They should have it easier than true indie people, because they're already known, they should have more access to songwriters, producers, etc.

I see... Well, maybe these particular artists got used to having a huge team behind them, and when they find themselves (mostly) alone they are not ready or are unwilling to do all the work. You have to really believe in something to go through all the effort and money to release it. Real indie artists are (presumably) in it for the music, not the fame. But now with streaming I understand them not wanting to go through all that alone to release an album that, if it's not an instant hit (very few actually achieve that) it'll be forever missed among so many music and information. But shouldn't it be easier to release one-off singles?? They barely do that either...

2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I see... Well, maybe these particular artists got used to having a huge team behind them, and when they find themselves (mostly) alone they are not ready or are unwilling to do all the work. You have to really believe in something to go through all the effort and money to release it. Real indie artists are (presumably) in it for the music, not the fame. But now with streaming I understand them not wanting to go through all that alone to release an album that, if it's not an instant hit (very few actually achieve that) it'll be forever missed among so many music and information. But shouldn't it be easier to release one-off singles?? They barely do that either...

That's the thing. Fey explicitly said she stopped doing albums, because focusing on singles was the new thing (despite all the biggest artists in the world still focusing on albums). She's released like 5 singles ever since she said that, which is almost like 8 years. And I think like 2 or 3 of those songs, were scrapped songs she actually had since 2008 / 2009 when she did her last studio album. So I really don't understand.

19 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Age appropriate? Girl I was listening to Stripped by Christina and ITZ before I was 13 :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: I got my first Eminem Cd at 9 :orangu_orangutan_ape:

its more abt not getting in trouble w my parents, theyre v religious and esp things like ****** themes were banned at home growing up

15 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

Shakira - La pared

Alejandro Sanz feat. Shakira - Te lo agradezco, pero no

Shakira - Las de la intuición

Take That - Patience

Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten

The Fray - How To Save a Life

Nelly Furtado - All Good Things

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Mika - Grace Kelly

Mika - Relax

Rihanna - Umbrella

Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music

Rihanna - Shut Up and Drive

The Corrs feat. Bono - When the Stars Go Blue

Tokio Hotel - Monsoon

Linkin Park - What I've Done

Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day

Britney Spears - Gimme More

Miley Cyrus - See You Again

Miley Cyrus - Start All Over

Alicia Keys - No One

Kylie Minogue - 2 Hearts

Simple Plan - When I'm Gone

Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder

James Blunt - 1973

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate

Jennifer Lopez - Do It Well

Unwritten is from 2004 though. 

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's the thing. Fey explicitly said she stopped doing albums, because focusing on singles was the new thing (despite all the biggest artists in the world still focusing on albums). She's released like 5 singles ever since she said that, which is almost like 8 years. And I think like 2 or 3 of those songs, were scrapped songs she actually had since 2008 / 2009 when she did her last studio album. So I really don't understand.

They don't care about music. That's it. That's why what they release, if they do, is pretty much s hit. You can't love something deeply and not be successful at it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block