Jamie's request for a hearing to appoint his own litigation counsel today allegedly did not go ahead

Slayer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How ? Just how is she even patient and calm? I'd honestly literallg show up to his house with some weapons and **** him up. 

I mean can you just imagine yourself in such situation? No honestly imagine this , you're dealing with some sort of "mental illness" then you're under law which REQUESTS you to go by your own father's words . And after 12 years you pay for him to hire his own lawyers to fight you back and keep you in the same loop you've been in for 12 years. Yeah i'd rather die . :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

7 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Jamie is in control and is a free person as well as a guardian....It is very difficult to get out of a conservatorship, especially when you have everything against you.

I've seen corruption and heard of countless of horrible stories but im sorry to the american fans.... this has to be one of the most corrupt and evil legal systems i've seen .even though the law in Australia is just horrible and you could literally make up a lie and get someone in massive trouble and get paid for it ( family courts and divorce etc) . 

I don't know how she's holding up. Im actually being serious, if i was in this situation i'd do something REALLY stupid because this is basically your right to breathe and right to life and it is slowly going on and on and she's running out of time. I mean she lost her youthful years to THIS. So fuvking messed up god . 

Archived