Jamie's request for a hearing to appoint his own litigation counsel today allegedly did not go ahead

Slayer

According to FreeBritneyLA protestors went to Stanely Most Court House earlier today and were told Jamie's ex party hearing to hire his own team of lawyer's was not happening today. He requested a court hearing today (October 30th) in recently filed court papers which came out yesterday.

Is it possible that his request for a hearing was declined?

Screenshot-2020-10-30-at-20-00-28.png

Update:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Where did you see this?

I couldn't see anything 

"As conservator, James does not need approval to hire counsel and pay 80% of fees from the conservatorship. He was likely requesting court approval to pay the remaining 20%, but his new lawyers may agree to an alt arrangement if Judge Penny doesn’t approve."

35 minutes ago, nanabs said:

"As conservator, James does not need approval to hire counsel and pay 80% of fees from the conservatorship. He was likely requesting court approval to pay the remaining 20%, but his new lawyers may agree to an alt arrangement if Judge Penny doesn’t approve."

thank you for posting, added to the OP

Anyway: :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

It just sucks that her own money is being used to imprison her. 

It's literally like salt into the wound. "Hey Britney, all those nights you fought your anxiety and went out on stage when you'd have been happier seeing your sons or doing pretty much anything else - thanks for that money we're going to use it now to hire a million lawyers to ensure every future dollar you make comes to us. Don't worry though you'll get a small allowance like a child. And we might let you change your hair colour now and then." 

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

6 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

It just sucks that her own money is being used to imprison her. 

It's literally like salt into the wound. "Hey Britney, all those nights you fought your anxiety and went out on stage when you'd have been happier seeing your sons or doing pretty much anything else - thanks for that money we're going to use it now to hire a million lawyers to ensure every future dollar you make comes to us. Don't worry though you'll get a small allowance like a child. And we might let you change your hair colour now and then." 

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

My god.

16 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

What’s he even fighting for anymore? His daughter’s safety and well being or greed and control over her?

They all know they wouldnt have been around the last 12 years if it was up to Britney.

Imagine your daughter not even liking you or wanting you in her life. Your biggest artist firing you twice as manager. And the client you "Business Manage" calling you a crazy stalker and asked their lawyer to file a restraining order against you. They know they're about to lose money if she's free.

This nightmare seems to no have no end :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: Everytime something good related to Britney's side happens, there comes Jamie flying like a vulture. I really hope Nov 10th brings good news.

All in all he can hire whoever the **** he wants to go against Britney, he just wanted more money to do so. I hope the hearing was indeed dismissed, Penny do the right thing and toss this man Nov 10th please :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: 

5 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Another example why America needs to get his **** together. How can you promote the American dream, liberty and the greatest nation on earth while you have cases like these? This would never happen in Europe. This is no hate towards US, I have been there and it's all amazing, but the system is messed up.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin 

4 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Another example why America needs to get his **** together. How can you promote the American dream, liberty and the greatest nation on earth while 

I was reading this and I legit expected the next sentences to be something along the lines of "you imprison Miss American Dream since she was 17" or something to that effect. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Archived