Charlie Puth. Face down. Massage table. No pants.

42 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Not me going back to look because I didn’t even notice there was a dog there :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

+ 1 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

26 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

SCREAMING. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

NO ONE IN THIS THREAD:

blackoutbixxh: there's a dog?! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

:imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

22 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I was too distracted by Charlie’s perfectly sculpted behind :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

17 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I wish he was facing the other side. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

'[M]an is not truly one, but truly two.' (Stevenson, 1886: 108) :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, soweird101 said:

If you were 'celebrating' the male body you wouldn't only post pictures of people that have personal trainers, dieticians and money for plastic surgery.   All the boys who come here just know the only way to make main page is if you have 6 pac and Jordy wants to boink you.  

Settle down snow flake. Some people just don't find larger people attractive. If someone posts thirst trap pics, I'm sure they're  more than happy for it to be shared. We don't all have to celebrate larger bodies, just like we all don't have to celebrate big ol' muscle Mary's. It's Jordans page he can post what he wants. You don't like it, leave?:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I'm not familiar with this quote by this Mr. Stevenson. Is this referring to men having two heads, Geralt? :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

It's referring to men having a good and an evil side but in the context of this lovely thread and your reply from above, it means that a man has a front yard and a backyard :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: So we should appreciate both the candle and the cake :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

It's referring to men having a good and an evil side but in the context of this lovely thread and your reply from above, it means that a man has a front yard and a backyard So we should appreciate both the candle and the cake 

I like candles better, no, a lot. I like 'em a lot. Not into man cakes but the cake-cake, YES! :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block